Caught

My heart seemed to stop and my body felt like it was frozen. Eventually, the adrenaline kicked in and I bolted out of the room. Behind me, I knew that Dr. Clyde wasn't chasing after me but I could hear a click. I peeked back and noticed that Dr. Clyde pressed some kind of button. I couldn't move my feet fast enough, but soon I was racing towards Tony. 
  "There you are Sam," Tony breathed, but he seemed too focused on the other suits to notice my expression.
  I grabbed his wrists and started yanking him towards the staircase, "We need to leave! NOW!"
  Tony narrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "What? Why?... Sam, calm down. What's the matter?"
  We didn't have time for this! So, I pulled his wrists and luckily got him to follow me towards the stairs, but it was too late as we heard thumps. They sounded like heavy footsteps. We got to the staircase but, before we could climb down them, one of the robots stepped in front of us to block the exit. My eyes widened as we stared face to face with the metal.
  Tony gritted his teeth and I could feel his fist clench, "Oh, you've GOT to be kidding me!" Tony stepped in between me and the robot protectively, while he grabbed my arm and pulled me behind him. The robot's chest light up so Stark cursed under his breath and pulled me aside as a wave of heat shot past us. Tony quickly pulled away and lifted his arms up. It took me a second to realize what he was doing, but soon I knew he was calling for his suit. It didn't take long at all as a piece of red metal connected to Tony. Eventually, his whole suit was attached to him, so he flicked his mask to cover his face and he fired a shot at one of the robots.
  I was so focused watching Tony that I didn't notice the footsteps behind me until I felt metal arms squeeze around me. "Let go of me!" I screamed as another robot pulled me away from the exit. I started kicking and screaming, anything to get released from the suit's grip.
  Tony turned around, towards me, and was about to fire at the robot that held me captive but the robot behind him took the distraction and fired first at Tony. Stark flew across the room from the impact, leaving me in the hands of the other robot.
  "Tony!" I cried and tried to pull away from the metal man, but it was too strong.
  Tony tried to push himself up but the robot, that wasn't holding me, came from behind and kicked him back down. Then the robot lifted its hand and fired a blast into Tony's back of armor. The force of the blow pushed him back against the floor, then the robot picked him up by his shoulder and threw him across the room. I tried to touch my bracelet but the other robot was holding my arms in a way that I couldn't move them so I was helpless as Tony tried to fight against the robot. Robot number one - the one fighting Tony - kept firing shots at Stark until the robot was on top of Tony. By now, the robot was close enough to Tony that it could throw punches, so it did which smashed against Tony's suit and damaged the metal. Tony tried to throw shots of his own but robot number one kept dodging and kicking Tony aside. Eventually, Stark was exhausted and his suit seemed beat up. The robot picked Tony up and smashed him into a wall, so he stayed there, panting and weak. There were footsteps so I turned my head and watched as Dr. Clyde walked towards Tony.
  "Clyde, let him go!" I demanded.
  The man flashed me a smile then turned towards Tony, "Take the mask off, Stark."
  Tony didn't listen to him as he kept the metal mask attached to his face. Dr. Clyde clenched his fist then turned towards me and the robot that held me. The robot seemed to know what to do as it gripped my arms tighter. It was so much pressure that the metal sank into my skin and I winced in pain, "Ow," I whimpered, trying to bite my tongue but the pain was getting worse the longer the robot held its hand like that.
  Finally, Tony lifted his mask to reveal Tony's bloody nose and cut across his cheek, so the robot stopped the pressure against my arms and the pain stopped. "That wasn't so hard, was it?" Dr. Clyde smirked.
  "Go to hell, you son of-," Tony started.
  But Dr. Clyde waved his hand and interrupted him, "I wouldn't finish that sentence if I were you."
  Tony sighed as he clenched his jaw in hatred, "This has nothing to do with her, so please let her go."
  "Tony, stop," I begged. I didn't want to leave Tony here even if I did have a chance to escape, mostly because I wouldn't know what to do or how to save my uncle. 
  "Aw, you're so polite. I will... when I get what I want," Dr. Clyde bargained.
  Tony gritted his teeth but complied, "What do you want?"
  Dr. Clyde smiled, "You dead." 
  Tony rolled his eyes at Dr. Clyde, "Trust me, pal, there are a lot of people that want me dead. You're going to have to wait in line." 
  Dr. Clyde glared at the genius then he slammed his hand against the wall, near Tony's head, "I'm sick of your sarcasm! How does someone like you get fame and money?"
  "Well, charm, definitely," Tony nodded. "I'm mean, being smart is a big factor, but the whole fame thing, now that's because of good looks... But, you sir. It's not very charming to kidnap a small child," Tony motioned towards me. How was Tony so confident?
  Dr. Clyde shook his head in disbelief, "You don't deserve what you have. So, I'll do you a favor and take it from you."
  Tony grinned and lifted his eyebrow, "You're gonna have to pry it from me first."
  On cue, Tony lifted his unguarded hand and shot a blast out at the robot that held him against the wall. The robot was thrown back and slammed into another wall, almost going through the drywall. Then, Tony turned to Dr. Clyde.
  "Get him!" Dr. Clyde hollered, so the robot stood up from the debris-covered floor. The robot and Tony were face-to-face with each other, so this was going to be an interesting match.