Agent of SHIELD

The sun was so bright it was like someone shining a search light right into my eyes. Noises from outside sunk through the walls. You would imagine it being a bunch of birds chirping and roosters crowing but no; it was honking, sirens, and just city noise outside. Finally, I decided to peel my eyes open after rolling a round a few time. The first thing I noticed was that I was still in my clothes from yesterday, the second thing I noticed that I wasn't actually under the covers of the bed, the last thing I noticed was the blanket that was laid over the top of me. I didn't remember grabbing a blanket last night so I figured Tony was the one to cover me in it. 
  It took me a few minutes but I finally got up and grabbed some clothes from my bag. I walked to the bathroom that was connected to my bedroom - did I mention I had a bathroom in my bedroom? Then I got in the shower, and afterwards changed into the clean clothes. I opened the door to my bedroom and walked out. I gasped and backed up - more like slammed myself - into a wall in shock and terror. There was a man in the living room that I had never seen before. The man saw me so I panicked, "Who are you?!" I asked but decided not to wait for an answer, "JARVIS!" I called in hopes to call Tony again like yesterday.
  The man held his hands out, "Whoa, whoa! It's okay!"
  I narrowed my eyes, "Who are you?!"
  "I'm Agent Conner, from SHIELD," the man explained.
  "Do you still want me to call Tony, Miss Sam?" the computer called.
  I gulped but tried to calm down, "Is he telling the truth?" I called towards the program.
  "Yes, Miss Sam. His name is Troy Conner and was hired by SHIELD six months ago," JARVIS explained.
  I took a deep breath, "Then what are you doing here?"
  "Um... I'm suppose to babysit," Agent Conner blushed.
  "What about Rhodey?!" I snapped.
  The man answered patiently, "He was busy. You know, being a hero and everything."
  I crossed my arms in irritation and turned away from the man's brown eyes, "Alright... But I usually have gourmet chefs cook me breakfast," I lied.
  "How about Denny's?" Conner tested.
  I shrugged, "Sounds good," it wasn't gourmet but it was food. I was already out of my old clothes - which were used last night as pajamas - so I was ready to go and, by the looks of it, Conner was too. I followed him into the elevator and he pressed the button. Conner folded his hands in front of him like a secret agent would do; typical. Conner was in a nice suit and had a purple under shirt on, with no tie. I thought it looked too tourist for my style, but his combed over hair seemed to compliment the look. The look was an older style but Conner seemed to be in his mid twenties. My eyes lowered to his watch; which was a black, expensive looking piece of equipment.
  "Can I see your watch?" I asked, Conner.
  Agent Conner gave me a confused look but he slid the watch off of his wrist, "Why?"
  I took the wrist tool and started pushing buttons but it only made beeps and clicks.
  "What are you doing?!" Conner snapped and tried to snatch the watch back but I pulled away.
  I stared at the contraption but it looked like a normal watch so I sighed, "I was hoping a sleeping dart would shoot out of it or something."
  Conner took the watch and put it back on his wrist but smiled, like he was flattered, "I'm not that kind of agent." 
  I sighed, "Boring..." but I was still intrigued, "I didn't know there were different kinds of agents... If you're not the secret kind, then what are you?"
  The elevator dinged so the man stepped out, and I followed him while he explained, "The kind that doesn't get a good paycheck." I knew he was joking because then he continued, "I'm the kind that stays in the office more. I'm not a field agent so I don't get all the cool gadgets and contraptions like you think. But I still do have some cool stuff at home."
  "Can you show me?" I asked, while walking to his car. Conner held up his keys and clicked a button which made a car beep in the distance. It didn't take long for us to walk up to the nice looking car that the man had. It was polished, clean, and sharp looking. All it took was one glance and I could tell that it was a Dodge Charger, a black one at that. Making it look a little government-y (yes, I realize this is not a word but at the same time it is!), but also awesome and intimidating! The car also looked expensive because it was decked out in car accessories; tinted windows, black rims, a bumper in the front, etc.
  Conner answered my question, that I forgot about - mind you -, "Mr. Stark told me about you, and no you cannot play with my stuff!"
  "Mr. Stark? Aw, look at you, being all business-like. I'll tell him that you're a great babysitter and you might just get a raise," I smirked then jogged to the car and opened the door. I sat down inside and my eyes widened, leather seats! I shut the door then dragged my hands along the seats.
  When Agent Conner came back in the car, his blush was still evident. He started the car but looked at me, "You would really tell him I did a good job? I haven't even taken you out to eat yet."
  I shrugged then smiled, innocently, "Well, of course. I could tell him a lot of things. Especially how cool you are, you know, with all your gadgets..." I baited.
  Conner rolled his eyes, "Samantha-"
  "It's Sam," I corrected.
  Conner narrowed his eyes in confusion, "Really? He told me specifically to call you Samantha."
  "Of course he did..." I muttered, glaring at the air.
  "Either way, the man himself gave me direct orders to not let you trick me into letting you do anything dangerous," Conner put the car in drive and he started out of the parking garage.  
  I sighed but shouldn't of been surprised, so I didn't linger on the subject as I asked him to tell me about his job. I didn't understand half of the computer, geeky language he was speaking, but he seemed very enthusiastic about his job so it was entertaining to watch him talk about it. Conner even told me about the time that he got to see the Avengers, which I was instantly interested in.
  "Well, I didn't actually meet them, but I was working on a computer while they were all in the same room. It was pretty cool," Conner bragged. I was disappointed that he couldn't tell me more about them because he didn't really talk to them but I was still happy for him... but I was also mostly jealous.