Superkate-Studios Interview

What is your name or nickname/s?

Well, my name is Superkate, but most people have ended up calling me Kate, or Katie in some cases.When did you first begin an interest in writing?Um, probably in 7th grade really, because of these writing warm ups my teacher gave me. I really REALLY started to get serious when I came onto Wattpad.

What are you most passionate about in life?

My music. It's been in my life for a decade now, and it's the thing that helps me write.

What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

Oooh, usually chocolate. I'm a huge chocolate person. Either that or Chocolate fudge brownie. Wait, sorry, the name of the ice cream is Double Fudge Brownie. I just remembered.

What are your favorite book/s?

oooh! That's a hard one. I tend to not have favorites of anything, because it usually changes so often.However, the one book series that stays on the top of my list is the Lunar Chronicals by Marissa Meyar. I love it to death, I've read Cinder so many times!But if I was to go by a wattpad series, it would have to be The Unchronicled Adventures of Ahsoka Tano by shanSWfan , otherwise known as my Creator Apprentice

Ohhh, I love the Lunar Chronicles! Who are your favorite author/s?

heheh, this is the same case with books. I can NEVER choose my favorite authors! But I'd say probably Marissa Meyar, I love how she wrote the Lunar Chronicals. I love taking the old, and adding new.I'm a person who loves putting the "what-ifs" in stories, and Meyar does that by putting Cinderella, Little Red Ridding Hood, Rapunzel, and Snow White in the future.I think, last time I checked, Meyar has a wattpad page here!

WHat would you say to people who feel inspired by you?

It always surprises me when someone comes and sends me a message or posts on my profile that they enjoy my work. I recently went through a doubting phase where i was just not happy with what was going on in my writing, and all my peeps came and cheered me up so much. Each day I see someone come PM me or comment in my books, or even spam votes on a certain book, and that always makes me smile.To all my Superkaters, they get me through the tough times I have. I couldn't be more happy to have such a supportive group of peeps!

Basically, I wouldn't say anything other than a huge THANK YOU, and the biggest hugs I could give them for being there with me the entire time.

Any shoutouts?

Oh yeah! shanSWfan aka my Creator Apprentice,ZhoaFei ,Beeba17 , all of MHB, and basically every Superkater and Cookie who has joined! OH! and , PrineJai my fellow awesome friend.