warriorcatlover345 Interview

To start off, what is your name, or what you prefer people to call you?

My name is Abby, some people even call me Abs as a nickname . XD

When did you first begin an interest in Warriors?

It was probably about 3 years ago. My cousin, , was reading them around that time, and she loved them so much! I thought that maybe I should try it out to see if I like it, and luckily, my teacher had "Into the Wild" on her bookshelf, so I took it and started to read it. I was hooked in the first chapter! 

I loved it too! What is your favorite book in the series? 

Oh, it's so hard to choose! But, if I had to pick one it would probably be Long Shadows from the Power of Three. I just couldn't put the book down! If not that, it's probably Twilight from The New Prophecy. It had the exact same effect on me, and I read it in a few hours!

If you could be one cat for a day, who would it be?

Hm... I would probably be Ivypool. She is one of my favorite characters, and she always goes through so much adventure and excitement! It would be so much fun to be her!!

A random question, but what is your favorite ice cream flavor?

Hands down, my favorite is mint chocolate chip! If I could I would eat it every day! It's so refreshing!

Same here! If you go back in time, what would you change?

Hm, there are a lot of things I would change, and it's hard to think of one particular event I would fix. If I could, I would somehow prevent all of the terrible terrorists attacks that have taken place over the past decade or two. So many people suffered through these events and it would be awesome if no one ever had to go through that!

Ok! What would you say to people who feel inspired by you?

Well, I would probably say first, thank you so much to all of my followers, I wouldn't have gotten so far without y'all! But I would also say that you should never compare yourself to others and put yourself down, be true to yourself, and the only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday! You can do anything you put your mind to! (Kind of cheesy but I think it's motivational :) )

Any shoutouts to anyone?

A big major shout-out to my cousin and best friend , who has always supported me with my books. I'd also like to give a shout-out to , who helped me come up with my book "The Quest of Fate" (which I will hopefully update soon), and she has also just been so awesome to me ever since she joined Wattpad. Last, but certainly not least I want to give a shout-out to , who has been so supportive of my books, and has always given me nice comments and input on my stories! Thx guys :)