OliviaLovesSnow

Hey guys, it's me, alma115, and am I excited to reveal this interview; the interview of OliviaLovesSnow. Since she has recently come back, I decided it would be best to pounce upon the situation as soon as I could. Also, thanks so much for all the views, and please take a look at the rest of the books I have.

~~~~~~~~~~

To start off, what is your name or nicknames?

Well my name is Olivia, but technically that's my legal middle name, but that's what I have always gone by. My dad and Oma call me Ollie, and sometimes I like to fantasize that I'm Oliver Queen because ya know, Arrow is awesome. It's actually my signature in all of my emails. I love confusing people >:3

When did you first begin an interest in writing?

I have loved writing from an early age, especially poetry when I was 12. But it was never had any kind of serious commitment until back in the early summer of 2013, when I learned about Wattpad and fan fiction for the first time. That summer I wrote my first fan fiction, Sis, and by the end of it I knew that writing and story telling was what I wanted to do with the rest of my life :-)

Who do you think inspired you to write?

Well, for writing, since my dad is a writer, and I really look up to him as a role model, I've always tried to write, just like him. I've really got to thank him for planting that seed and always encouraging me to do what I want to do. As for story telling, Disney and Pixar, especially Monsters Inc, have always inspired me as a child to day dream and make up my own stories, their movies filling me with wonder as my imagination took me to so many different places. So I thank my dad and Pixar for that! :D

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

Hm... Soft Swirl! :D

What are your favorite book/s?

Jurassic Park, Doon, and The Island of Blue Dolphins ;)

Who are your favorite author/s?

Hmm... No one in particular comes to mind. It's kinda like when I buy music. I don't really look at the artist, I just buy the individual songs that I like and fit my taste. I don't follow anyone in particular. Except Passenger. That man is amazing. I love all his songs. Why must his new album be all the way in September?? XD

If you could go back into time and change one thing, what would it be?

Um... hover boards.

I would make sure hover boards actually happened in 2015.

THANKS DOC BROWN

Ha, Back To The Future. Anyways, onto our next question. On a scale 1-10, one being lowest, ten being highest, what would you rate writing in general?

I'd give it a seven or eight. It's amazing, but sometimes the hard work and writers block can be tricky, not to mention the brain muscles you have to work in overdrive to fix certain problems you face. But it's great! And I love it :)

What would you say to authors aspiring from you, or simply, fans?

Um, well first it still blows my mind to this day that there are actually people who read my work, let alone like it, and I've just gotta say thank you, again and again, thank you so much, because without this support from you, I would have never found my passion of writing and story telling. You guys are amazing, and I wish I could hug all of you.Second, don't. Give. Up. Keep writing. Practice practice practice. Pour your soul into what you do, work hard, and never give up on your dreams, no matter how big or small, so when you get out there in the real world where people are "realistic" or whatever, show them that dreams DO come true. Your life is a movie! You are the protagonist! Make yourself a happy ending!Also Ima just insert this quote from Pete Doctor at the Oscars that deserves a mike drop."Anyone out there who's in junior high, high school, working it out, suffering — there are days you're going to feel sad. You're going to feel angry. You're going to feel scared. That's nothing you can choose. But you can make stuff. Make films. Draw. Write. It will make a world of difference."

Any shoutouts?

Oh! Well, I'd like to thank MissCierra for writing the first fan fiction I ever read that got me into Wattpad. And a big shoutout to all of my friends. I would list their names but I'm afraid of leaving anyone out, so you know who you are! ;D and uh... I'd like to thank bread.

Because bread is cool.