ToxicArrow Interview

Kay! First question: What's your name?

I'm sure you get this a lot, but I prefer to not share my real name online. People usually call me Arrow though.

I see. Next question: When did you begin writing?

Long long ago. Actually in about the 6th grade I started writing my first novel. It was totally rubbish though. I started writing here on Wattpad about three or four years ago.

Speaking of which, I am currently in sixth grade. Third question: What do you think is your most successful book and why?

I think it's a close tie between my book Herobrine's Tears and Mavri Salini. Although HT has more views I believe, I'm more emotionally attached to MS. I love the characters and story I built there. 

Next question: On a ten point scale, 1 being the lowest, ten being the highest, how much do you love writing?

Definitely a 10. I plan on becoming a professional author someday. Writing is something I dream of doing. If I can create worlds and people for my readers to see with only a jumble of words, to create pictures and stories and characters in people's heads, I wouldn't want to do anything else.

Now, for one of my all time favorite questions, what's your favorite ice cream flavor?

Oh man, that's a really hard one. I am a bit of an ice cream addict. I am quite partial to Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey ice cream. It has chocolate and walnuts and banana flavoring. It's fantastic. 

Now, what are your favorite books?

Hm. I haven't been super active here on Wattpad of late, but if I were o choose out of the professionally written books, I'd have to say Hold Me Closer Necromancer, The Game of Love and Death, and The Novice. There is one more, but because it hasn't been released yet, I'm not allowed to talk about it! 

Now, what's your favorite author/s?

Lish McBride, Martha Brockenbrough, Derek Landy, Taran Matharu. Especially Martha Brockenbrough. She is my writing tutor and creator of National Grammar Day!

Lucky! Anyway, if you could bring any character in any book into the real world, what would it be?

That's a tough one too... I guess I would choose Albus Dumbledore. It would be awesome if I could learn how to use a wand from him! 

Yes, it would. Now for my next question: What do you have to say to people who feel inspired by you?

If I inspired someone to write, I'm doing my job right. Never stop following your dreams. You can always succeed. Don't let others dictate your life or tell you what you love. It's all up to you. You control your own destiny. Be brave. Take risks. Stay strong. Never give up. Never give in. Live your life to its fullest potential. Make a difference. Create something beautiful. Do something that makes you happy. 

And finally, any shoutouts?

To my tutor, Martha Brockenbrough, thank you for helping me follow my dreams. To all of my Internet friends who know who they are, thank you for making my life 100% better. And to all of my readers. You are all the ones that have gotten me this far. I would have never thought about being an author of it wasn't for all of you.