Gone Soft

Anti P.O.V

Glitch was ready for a fight. This is not going to end well, not at all. But I'm going to be a good friend and stay, and fight by her side. Well, it's going to be hard to stand tomorrow. Mad threw the first attack, throwing the both of us against the same fence as before. I managed to use my eyes and blind them, forcing Mad to drop both of us. We both coughed but easily got back up. We summend our spears and lunched them, but they dodged. "How'd they move so fast?" Glitch asked in peer panic. I was about to answer, but we were again thrown into the fence by Mad, but this time, Blood used Blood and made it so we couldn't see, so we couldn't blind them. Shite, now we're fucked. We got slammed repeatedly into the fence, than Mad let Blood take control. Blood brought us both right in front of there faces. We both had our hands on our necks struggling for air, to no avail. "Did you two scumbags really think you would get away with that stunt you pulled back in 4th grade?" Blood said, slamming us into the ground when she said stunt. She losened her grip, signaling she wanted an answer. "In fact, yeah, we d-did." I staggered out, angerly. The two of them began kicking us in the stomachs, then the groin, then the head, and ended the attack, by stabbing both of us in the shoulders so we were stuck to the ground. Mad then got down in our faces. "See you losers at school tomorrow." She said. Then Blood got down by her. "If they even make it to school." Then they walked off, laughing evily. I looked over to Glitch and she was passed out. Then, all I saw was black.

~ I'm Time Skip, at your skipping services

I slowly began opening my eyes, but couldn't make anything out. Once my mind cleared up, I saw that I was in my dorm room. "How the hell?" I mumbled to myself. "ANTI! YER AWAKE!" Becky said running over to me. "And yer, here?" I asked confused. She was supposed to be in Florida at the performance center, not here in LA. "Well I was on my way here to give ye a suprise visit, cause I'm unable to compete. 16 stitches under my right eye, see? And I found the two of ye on the sidewalk stabbed to the ground." She said. I nodded. She gave me some ice to put on my shoulder. Though Glitch and I can heal our wounds, this one was really sever, so it was going to be sore for the next couple a days. "Glitch woke awhile ago, but she was in worse condition than ye, so she jus wanted ta rest." Becky explained. "I'm going to go to the store, and get some groceries, and IBUPROFEN, I'll be back soon. Also, Dark and Corupt came by earlier, they said something about a group project, I jus told them ye aren't available, and to leave." Becky added before leaving. Great. Jus Bloody perfect. I sat up and the intier back side of my body aked. Ouch. Becky had left some water, gatorade, Blood, and some fruit cups on both of our bed sides. I grabbed one of the fruit cups, and some Blood to drink and began my little 'meal'. The blood tasted sweet. Yay, it was older, I liked it the best. I liked older Blood, while Becky and Glitch liked fresh. They like the metal taste. Not that I disagree, the metal is good, but I like sweet beter. Glitch stirred over on her bed and sat up. "Hey Glitch, how're ye feeling?" I asked walking over to her. "A little better after my cat nap, but still really sore." She said. She grabbed one of the fruit cups and ate it slowly. "Same, also guess who stopped by earlier?" I asked, sitting next to her. "Let me guess, Dark and Corupt. Do they know about, this?" She asked, referring to are little encounter. "No, all they know is that we aren't available. Becky went ta the store. Ye thirsty?" I asked. She nodded. "Blood please." She said. I grabbed the bottle of Blood and handed it to her. "Thanks. Also, Becks told me that we can't go to school tomorrow." She said, drinking her beverage. "That's both good and bad." I said quietly. She nodded in agreement, and sighed.

Dark P.O.V (finally right?)

"CORUPT! CORUPT HURRY UP!" I shouted to my best friend who was taking centuries to catch up with me. We were on our way to Anti and Glitches dorm room cause we had to do a school project with them, and they were busy earlier, so we decided to see if they weren't now. I wasn't the best in school, but this was a big project so I wanted to do decent on it. "Jesus Christ Dark, I'm right here." Corupt said jogging up to me. I knocked on there dorm room door and a girl with orange hair opened it. She looked to be in her early 20's. "Can I help you." She said, in a slightly annoyed tone. "Yeah were looking for Antisepticeye and Glitchiveve. We have to do a school project with them." Corupt said, slightly sounding agrivated. "Sorry, but they are not available right now, especially not for ye two." She said, shutting the door. "Ok?" I said with a shrug. Corupt and I then went home, to our dorm room. She flopped down and almost immediately fell asleep. It was late, so I decided to sleep too. I wonder why they weren't available though. I assume that was Glitches older sister that she was always talking about, but why was she at there dorm room. Ugh to many questions and not enough answers. By this time, it was midnight. "Ugh, I couldn't have been sitting here for 2 hours, could I have?" I asked. I sat out of bed and got some cow blood, drinking it pretty fast. I don't hate Anti and Glitch, they just seem weak, and an easy target, so we go after them so that we look strong. I got back in bed and this time I immediately fell asleep.

~ You called? I'm here!

I woke up to the terrible sound of my alarm clock. I got dressed quickly, grabbed my bag, and didn't even bother with breakfast. Nither did Corupt. We went out side, and my haw dropped. No Anti, no Glitch. That's really weird. They always walk by our dorm at this time in the morning. I shock my head and hit it with my hand, then followed Corupt to school. I got to my locker and slung my bookbag into it. "So, your Darkiplier, correct?" A high pitched voice said next to me. I didn't even bother looking up. "Who wants to know?" I asked. "My name is IhasBloodQuake, I will only ask this one more time, you are Darkiplier, correct?" She asked again. I grabbed my things, closed my locker and looked at the female standing in front of me."You, threaten me? Look girly I don't take threats, especially from someone like you." I said, crossing my arms. She laughed evily. "Oh Darky Dark, you really should be scared of me, but I got what I needed to know. You don't know who I am, which means you don't have a CLUE what Mad and I did to your little, 'scrap dolls' Anti and Glitch. It's really pathetic, to know that two little bullies at school, can make the baddest people I know, go soft." She said, than walked away evily. So her and whoever Mad is, did something to Anti and Glitch? Shit! Shit shit shit shit shit! That's not good. And what the hell did she mean by, 'the baddest people she knows gone soft'. I'll find out later, but one thing I do know is, that this is going to be a loooooong day.

A/N Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been busy. But here ya go! I can't wait to start the new chapter, buh-bye!