Short reunion

Dark P.O.V

After the others shared they're not so pleasent news with me I slid down on the wall. "They're never going to be able to do that. Do you know how much help there going to need. And just to get me back to hell and Mark back here. Jesus Christ." I rambled. "Well Dark, I know you probably won't sleep tonight, but that's a necessity for us, so we're hitting the hay." Felix said as everyone walked out but Kerrington. "What?" I grumbled barely audible. "Well I figured you probably are going to want to talk to the others, so I'm staying up with you. I can sleep threw tomorrow, and Felix can be with you then. That way you have 24 hour access to the demon world." Kerrington replied pulling up her laptop and pulling out her earbuds. "If ya need me, tap me." She said before plugging in her earbuds and zoning out on her computer. I heaved a sigh of relief, that I didn't even know I was holding. That's when I got an idea. "Yo, Kerrington." I called. "Yeah." She replied. "Can't you and Corupt communicate threw dreams?" I asked. "That's what she said." She replied. "Perfect." I said walking over and sitting next to her. "What's the plan now?" She asked, closing her laptop. "If there's a way you can activate one of my powers, than you and I can enter the dream demension. And if you tell Corupt, than she can bring the others, and we can all meet up and talk." I explained. "Dark that's the brightest idea you've had since I meant you. But that's not saying much. How are we gonna activate one of your powers in the human world tho?" She replied. "I'll worry about that. You tell Corupt." I answered. "On it." She stated, going into her trance like state. I sat back and thought for a moment. Maybe my powers weren't gone, maybe they were just blocked. Like hell's a data center and my powers are a cellphone with no connection. Maybe there's a hot spot in the human world I can feed off of. Maybe. Just maybe- "Hey, Corupt said she could maybe use her powers to link you in if we're touching even here in the human world." Kerrington said, dragging me from my thoughts. "Right right, let's go." I said taking her hand and we w er e both soon teleported to the dream demension. "Ah, my head hurts." I complained. "Happens in the dream demension. Now come on weakling, we gotta meet the others at the center." Kerrington proclaimed and I rolled my eyes. Not like I could do anything, I really was the weakling in this demension. After like 10 minutes of walking we made it to what I presume to be the center. "Any idea where they are?" I asked crossing my arms. "They should be here any minute." She replied meekly. After another 5 minutes of waiting the five of them appeared. "Sorry were late, this one  collapsed. Did it work? Is Dark here?" Corupt asked signalling to Mark, saying he collapsed. I cleared my throat and all of them looked up. Just to see the smiles on my friends faces when they saw me was almost like a sign of hope. "DARK!" Corupt, Anti, and Glitch all shouted. They ran up and hugged me, and Mark went to Kerrington. "Let me guess, the others are asleep?" Pewds asked. We were too busy with our reunion to worry about what he was saying. "Ugh fine, just cause my lazy ass counter isn't here, leave me out." Pewds grumbled. "So it'd be better if your counter was here?" I shot back, smirking and crossing my arms. Pewds rolled his eyes. "Guess not. Tho it is good to see you Dark." Pewds said with a sincere smile. "Well, I hate to break up your little reunion..." A high pitched voice said from behind us. We all immediately swung around. Glitch, Anti, Corupt, Pewds, and myself all went wide eyed with what we saw. There standing behind us were Blood and made. "Who are these bozos?" Mark asked. "I don't know who the hell do you think!" I replied threw gritted teeth. Kerrington flicked his forehead. "Ow!" "It's Blood and Mad genius!" She hissed, Mark grabbing his temple. "In. The. Flesh." Blood replied. Glitch and Anti stepped in front of all of us. "What are you doing here?" Glitch hissed. "We just wanna talk, is there something wrong with that?" Mad said, a devil smirk on her face. "Ya right, you came here to attack us!" Corupt yelled. "They're not that stupid Corupt." Pewds said rolling his eyes. "Huh?" Corupt and I both replied. Why would they be stupid to come here and attack us? That sounds pretty tactical to me. "We're much more powerful then them in this demension. Me and Anti that is." Glitch said, then turned her head towards the threat. "What do you want?" Anti managed. They smiled. "Well, you need something that we have. So we've come to negotiate." Mad said, devilish smirk never leaving her face. "What could we possibly need of yours?" Pewds asked. "Here." Blood said tossing a book towards Glitch, her catching it. "Read the first riddle." She added. "Sticks and stones may break your bones, these are found where where you need to go." Glitch read aloud. "So something we need must be in the nature demension." Anti declared. "Ding ding ding. So now you know what you need. Now for what we want-" Mad began but I cut here off. "Wait wait wait wait wait. I'm still not clear on what we need." I stated. Pewds face palmed and Anti hung his head. "Dark, Lark demons, which is the type of demon Mad is, guard the key to the Nature demension." Glitch explained. "That's where they're most powerful." Anti added. "So in order to get there, we need the key from them." Pewds finished. "Wait, you guys said you were way more powerful then them here, so does that mean?" Kerrington trailed off, waiting for someone to finish for her. "Lercortor demons guard the dream demension." Anti and Glitch responded at the same time. I swear I learn something new about them all the time. "Well now that the stupid idiots are caught up, can we get to buisness?" Mad said annoyed. "Yes, what do you want?" Anti asked. "We want the key to the dream demension." Blood stated. "And all the power that comes with it." Mad said, devilish smirk returning to her face...

A/N CLIFFHANGER SHITS GOING DOWN BITCHES! 😎 LOL sorry for not updating in what, like a month? Don't worry I'm alive and I'm gonna try to update this story imperticular more often. Cause shit just got real I'm the dream demension yall! Alright, love you guys and I'll see ya in the next chapter, BUH-BYE!!!!! 💚✋✌