Date Night

Today was Katherine and Bryce's first date and I was going to help her get ready for it.

Right now I was working on my algebra homework on Jacksons bed.

"So what time do you have to start helping my sister?" He asked.

"In a couple hours." I answered checking the time. "Don't you have to go live, it's around that time?"

"Yea, Are you going to join me?"
"Maybe later, I have to finish 13 more problems." I answered.

He leaned down and kissed me before going to set up.

"I like kissing you" I said as we pulled apart.

"Yea kissing you isn't that terrible either" He gave me a wink before starting his younow.

I just rolled my eyes, knowing he could see me on the screen.

"What's up guys! How's your day on a scale of 1-10"

I smiled. I don't know why, but hearing his voice just makes me smile.

"Yes that's Emma in the back. She's doing her Algebra homework"

I waved to the camera from where I was.

"They all want you to come over" Jackson said, looking back at me.

I went over and stood in front of Jackson as he wrapped his arms around me from behind and rested his head on my shoulder.

Everyone was saying that they liked my outfit.

"Thank you. I kind of just threw something on." I said.

"EMMA ARE YOU READY!?" Katherine shouted.

"SHUT UP KATHERINE YOU'RE SO GOD DAMN LOUD" Jackson shouted back.

"OW Right in my damn ear asshole" I said hitting him as I grabbed my phone from his bed.

"OW"

"That's what you get" I left the room, making my way towards Katherine's across the hall. She was blow drying her hair. I went to her closet and looked for a dress.

"Perfect" I said to myself.

After blow drying her hair, I curled it and did her make up. I went for a night look with a smokey eye.

"EMMA" I heard Jackson say as I just finished.

"I'm going to put my dress on, go see what your boyfriend wants" She said. "Eww that's gross hearing myself say that"

I laughed and walked over to his room.

"Yes?"

"They want to know what your first impression of me was" He said.

"I thought you were a fuckboy and I vowed to not give a shit about you."

"Well damn girl"

"BUT" I continued, "I realized you're the total opposite and just cute as fuck. Plus you have a nice bu-"

Just then Katherine walked in.

"So how do I look?" She walked in wearing:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.