Second Game of the Season

Most people were happy for us at school. Of course most girls hated me because everyone and their sister liked Jackson, mostly because he's "famous". Some say I'm using him just for his "fame", but I fell for him when I first saw him without even knowing he had supporters.

"So have you guys made out in his room before? Because it looks so nice from his younows" My friend Rylie asked.

I invited a couple of friends over after practice, before the football game.

"Ummmm I rather not answer that" I said. I remember when we got caught by Julian the other day.

"IT'S A YES!" Julie yelled.

I felt the heat rising to my cheeks.

"LOOK WHO'S BLUSHING" Kate pointed out.

"Whatever. What's going on between you and Alan KATE?" I asked changing the subject.

"Pshhh what are you talking about? I only go for the sporty ones" You could tell she was totally lying. "He's totally not my type."

"Yea okay. And Obama is white" I said.

"Technically he's Hawaiian" Kate said.

I just threw my emoji pillow at her and went back to finding an outfit for the game. It gets kind of cold at night. (Outfit on top or side)

I restraightened my hair and put on my boots.

"Okay, how do I look" I asked everyone.

"Um hot." They all said.

Before I could say anything my phone started ringing: Jackson

"Oooo it's Jackson" Kate said

"Hi there" I said after I answered.

"So my sister is freaking out because she can't decide what to wear. And she won't wear what I picked out for her." Jackson explained.

"And what did you pick out for her?" I asked, knowing it was going to be something ridiculous.

"A sweatshirt and sweat pants" I knew it.

"Ew. We'll be right over." I hung up.

"Okay girls we need to go help Jackson's little sister get ready." I said grabbing a sweater from my closet.

Once we got to Jackson's, I walked right in. Honestly there's no point in knocking anymore.

"She's flipping out up there" Jackson and Alan said at the same time.

Rylie, Julie, Kate and I went upstairs to find Katherine with clothes all around her room.

Some of you reading this might think 'Geez it's just a football game.' No bitch it's not. There's also the party after and a cute boy name Bryce to impress. But anyways,

"Here put this on with your high waisted black jeans that we both got when we went to the mall" I handed her the sweater.

Her outfit^

"OH MY GAWD YOU'RE A LIFE SAVER!!" She said hugging me.

"Oh and put your hair into a messy bun. You don't want to seem like you tried too hard" Kate said as we walked out.

Once we got downstairs, we waited in the living room for her to walk downstairs and show us.

"Did she find an outfit?" Jackson asked as I sat down next to him.

"Yea I brought her over a sweater to wear"

"Why do girls care so much about what they wear?" Alan asked.

"UMMM because we like to look good." Kate and Rylie said at the same time.

"Emma you're a lifesaver" She walked downstairs.

"Damn girl" Kate said.

"It's perfect. Shows off what you got in your trunk" Julie said.

All us girls started bursting out laughing at the way she said it.

"What does that mean?" Jackson asked nervously. Aww such a good brother.

"It means that she looks hot" Rylie said.

"As Kate would say, a cutie with a bootie" I said. "It runs in the family"

"True" She said, agreeing with me.

"Let's go party it up finally" Alan said. We all got up and went to our cars. All the girls in mine, including Katherine now, and Alan and Jackson in Jacksons.

"You are honestly so lucky girl. Jackson is so attractive and not to mention famous" Rylie.

"Yes attractive and no he's not famous. He just has supporters."

"Okay sister right here." Katherine butted in on the conversation.

"Don't worry you got the looks too. It runs in the family." Rylie said to her.

When we arrived, it was already packed. We didn't have fields like this at my school back home. We just used other peoples.

"Let's win this thing and get wasted!" Kate yelled a little too loud.

"Dumbass" I said as I grabbed my new boyfriends hand. 

I know it's short and boring and pointless and it sucks but I'm exhausted and I haven't uploaded in a couple days so I just quickly finished it. Sorry. Let me know what you think.Xx