First Day of Senior Year

Emma's POV

For the first day of school, I decided on wearing a casual dress and curling my hair (Outfit and hair on top or side) After I did my make up, I went downstairs to eat real quick and kissed my mom goodbye.

*

I parked my car, took a deep breath and started walking into school. Everyone was looking at me weirdly. I looked at my schedule to see what locker was mine.

"Number 235" I mumbled to myself. Once I got there I started putting all my binders and notebooks and stuff in there.

"Oh my gosh I love your dress and you're so pretty!" The girl in the next locker said to me. I turned to look at her.

"ME OMG You're gorgeous!" I was stunned on how perfect she looked and she was so fit. I mean I'm pretty fit from dancing but she was too.

"Thank you! I'm Kate by the way. This is my locker." She hugged me.

Wow very friendly. "I'm Emma. I just moved here from Washington."

Before she could say anything, Jackson came up to us.

"Hey I could of given you a ride ya know" He said. Kate gave me a look when he was talking to me.

"I have to stay later today, I'll be trying out for the dance team." I said to him

"OMG I dance too!" Kate said excitedly.

"Yay!" I hugged her again.

"Girls are so weird."

Before I could defend us girls, someone called Jacksons name.

"Jackson get yo ass over here" A group of guys by the door shouted.

"I gotta go but see ya later?"

"Yea I'm sure we'll have some classes together" I said.

"Umm so how do you know Jackson? He is a cutie with a booty" Kate said after he left.

I just started laughing. "A cutie with a booty? Seriously?"

"Yea. It's true. So spill the beans."

"He's my neighbor and I babysit his little brother" I said.

"You go girl! I mean he's not my type but he's like I said a cutie with a booty" 

"What is your type then" I asked as we walked to our first class which was Spanish 4.

"I'm into the football players. Jackson is a basketball kind of guy which you probably already knew that" I did actually know that. I've seen him play basketball before in his driveway but before I could respond to her, the teacher came in.

"Good morning students we have a new student this year, her name is Emma" Señora said. I just waved to everyone.

The rest of the morning was the same. I found out I have every class with Emma, and Algebra 4,Chemistry, English, and Health with Jackson.

"How's school sophomore?" I asked Jackson's sister as I stood next to her in the lunch line.

"It's very boring Senior" She said copying me. "There is this one cute kid though in my Biology class"

"Oooo you need that number girl. But don't tell Jackson, he'll scare the poor kid away before you even talk to him"

"I know. You better not tell him then" We both grabbed our food and payed.

"I won't" I promised as we parted ways. Her going to her little groupie and me going to find Kate.

"Hey wanna come over after dance and work on homework?" I asked. Yes it's the first day and we already have homework.

"Sure. Will Jackson be there?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Probably not." I said stealing one of her carrots.

"Well that sucks" She pouted.

"What sucks?" Jackson said sitting down with two of his friends.

"Having to see you everyday" I said throwing a grape at him.

"Oh please seeing me everyday is a blessing to your eyes. Emma, Kate, this is Allen, and Jacob." I knew Allen from Younow cause he's also a younower. But not Jacob.

"I had you as a parter in lab last year right?" Allen pointed to Kate.
"Yea I remember you nowwww" She replied.

"So how do you two know each other?" Jacob pointed between Jackson and I.

"She babysits my little brother and she's my neighbor"

I nodded. "Yea what he said"

Soon the bell rang and we all went off to our afternoon classes.

*

Two and a half hours and more homework later, I'm officially on the team and guess who is the captain of the team, Kate and guess who is the new co-captain, me!

This year is gonna be lit. After the whole try outs thing, Kate followed me in her car to my house. Once we walked in, I read the note from my mom: Won't be home for dinner. Enjoy some leftovers.Xx

"Let's get this homework party started!" She said kicking her leg up. 

I grabbed a bag of pretzels and two water bottles and showed her up to my room.

Half way through homework, Emma asks me, "Are you busy Friday night?"

"Umm not that I know of why?"

"Well you are now. We're gonna go to the football game together"

"Maybe I don't want to go" I said.

"Well too bad cause you're going no matter what." She said. "Jackson will be there" She raised her eyebrows up and down.

"Why would I care" I asked.

"Oh please who doesn't like Jackson Krecioch?" She asked.

After she left, I ate,showered, and then finished my homework and went to bed.

Yay new chapter! I hope y'all like it. Vote and comment what you think! Xx