Poptarts?

Okay so I realized that I spelt Alan's name wrong like the majority of times I typed it in this story. I'll make sure that for now on spell it Alan and not Allen

Emma's POV

I woke up for school early so I could pack my dance bag. After doing that, I got dressed into some demin shorts and a sweater.Since it was a rainy day, I wore my rain boots. I kept my make up light and put my long, brown hair into a messy but cute ponytail.

"See you later!" I said to my mom after grabbing a banana and kissing her cheek.

Once I parked my car, I ran inside and found Kate by our lockers talking to Alan.

"I really hate driving in the rain" I said as I opened my locker.

"Have you two told anyone about you know what?" Kate asked.

I had to think for a second but then I realized she was talking about Jackson and I.

"No. We're not gonna act like we're, ya know, until he tells his fans."

"I don't have fans Emma, I have supporters" Jackson said walking up next to Alan. They did their whole bro handshake.

I rolled my eyes. "Same thing"

"ALAN, JACKSON, COME HERE" Jacob called them over.

Right after that, Katherine ran over to us.

"OMG Guess what!"

"What?" Kate and I asked in sync.

"I'm going on a date with Bryce this weekend!"

We all were freaking out.

"And he has his own car" She added.

"You go girl"

Kate and I went to homeroom and talked until it was time for first period.

*Skipping to Lunch*

It was hard pretending that Jackson and I aren't dating. I just can't help that I want to kiss that adorable face of his.

As I was quizzing Kate for our Chemistry test we have next period, Alan and Jackson came over arguing about pop tarts.

"The strawberry kind does not taste like jelly Jackson"

"Oh my goodness Alan yes they do. I don't know how you taste blueberries in-"

I interrupted them. "Seriously guys. You're arguing about pop tarts"

"I'm trying to study for Chem here" Kate said.

"What do you guys think?" Alan asked.

"I don't care" Kate said.

"I've never had the strawberry kind before" I said.

They both gasped as the bell rang.

I rolled my eyes and made my way to Chem with Jackson and Kate.

"Where's Jacob today?" I whispered to Jackson.

"Had a doctors appointment." He whispered back.

—————————————————-

"Awesome practice girls, Don't forget there's no practice tomorrow" Kate announced at the end of practice.

I walked to my bag and checked my phone: One text message.

Mom: Benefit dinner tonight. I'll be home around 11. Love you and be safe!
Me: Okay just got out of practice. Xx

I texted Jackson: My house in 30?

He texted back right away:I can be there in 25 (insert winkey face emoji)

I started walking to my car when I heard my name being called.

"Hey you wanna come over and work on some dance moves?" Kate asked.

"I can't I'm sorry. I have to talk to Jackson about the whole situation thing" I did feel bad.

"Okay. Text me later!"

Once I got home, I quickly showered and changed into adidas sweats and a plain white tee shirt. I kept my face natural and had 5 minutes to spare until Jackson would be here.

I started on my chemistry homework while I waited.

I got through 3 definitions before there was a knock on the door. I ran downstairs and opened it to reveal my handsome new boyfriend.

"Hey gorgeous" He said kissing me. "I've been waiting all day to do that"

"Me too" I grabbed his hand and led him up to my room. "Chemistry homework time." I patted the spot next to me on the bed.

"Sure we can do chemistry" He said leaning over and kissing me. The kiss quickly escalated to a make out.

"I meant actual chemistry homework" I said.

"This is chemistry and I do have it down as homework" He started kissing me again.

It made me smile. He's too cute.

"Jackson, when are we going to tell people?" I asked.

He thought for a second. "How about on younow tomorrow afternoon since you don't have practice.

"Okay. Works for me" I started kissing him again.

Hi guys/girls, I know I didn't update yesterday. I was super tired from not sleeping at all the night before. I hope you enjoy this chapter though. It's not much but the next chapter will be more interesting. Don't forget to vote and let me know what you think. Xx

Ps. I honestly didn't know what to name this chapter. I just like poptarts!