22

Kelly

"Baby." I moan, softly. This refrigerator is cold but I can manage. I rip her shirt and grab her back.

"Harder." I whisper. I moan as she kisses down. She takes my bra off and sucks on my boobs. I grab her neck and bite my lip.

"Girrrrrrrrllllssss!" I hear.

"Shit." I say, sighing. Bey lets me go and hands me my clothes. I get dressed and sigh. Bey hits her head on the wall repeatedly.

"Baby." I say, giggling.

"What about your shirt?"

"She'll be fine."

"You'll get some later." I whisper, trailing my finger up and down her spine.

"Okay." She mumbles. We go into the living room and put on fake smiles.

"Hi mama." We say, trying to be enthusiastic.

"You were about to get some weren't you?" Mama asks, smirking.

"Yes!" Bey yells, putting her hands up.

"In the kitchen?" Mama asks.

"Only 5 places we haven't done it yet." I mumble.

"Y'all is nasty."

"No we not. What brings you here?"

"I missed my babies."

"You just seen us like a day or so ago."

"I know. I'm really lonely."

"What about Solo?"

"She's not fun." Mama says, pouting.

"I'm sorry." I say, smiling, about to laugh.

"It's okay. It looks like y'all have some unfinished business to take care of, so imma leave." Mama says, smirking.

"Bye mama." We say. Mama leaves and Bey picks me up. She goes to the door and locks the locks. She puts me up against the door and smirks. Beyoncé rips my shirt and takes my bra off. She continues what she started and switches to the other one.

"Baby the mood is ruined. Like...gone. Dead." I say, pouting. She mean mugs me and I smile.

"It is." I say, grabbing her hands.

"Shower?" She asks, smirking.

"I don't know." I say, shrugging. Bey picks me up and runs upstairs.

"Don't fall or drop me." I say, hitting her head.

"I promise I won't." She puts me down in the bathroom and starts undressing me.

"Wait baby." I say, pulling my shirt back down. I sit on the toilet seat.

"What's wrong?" She asks, softly, kneeling down and looking into my eyes.

"Can I undress myself?" I ask, hesitantly.

"You okay?" She asks, grabbing my hand.

"Yeah. I just...don't feel that comfortable with you un-undressing me." I say, looking away from her.

"Babe?"

"Yes?" I ask, still not looking at her. She turns my head to her and pecks my lips.

"What's wrong?" She asks, again.

"I...I'm a little insecure about my body. Just a little bit." I say, blushing.

"Why?" Bey asks, pouting.

"Because I...I just do. I look at you a-."

"How many times have I told you you're beautiful...ever since we've been friends right?" I nod.

"Okay. Don't compare us. I'm me and you are you. You are gorgeous...don't let anybody tell you different. If they do tell, them to meet me here and I'll beat they ass." She says. I giggle and look into her eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I say, blushing.

"You still uncomfortable?" Bey asks.

"A little."

15 comments.

30 votes.

Thanks