6

Kelly

I couldn't take it, man. She read my shit and invaded my privacy. She wasn't supposed to find this book. Why did my dumb ass leave it over there?

"What the shit?" I ask, out loud. I look in my diary and sigh. I replay the events that happened a few minutes before.

"Shit." I say, shakily. I put my hands where her lips were and bite my lip. Damn it, I need her. I take a few deep breaths and lick my lips.

"I can't. That's my best friend." I say, to myself.

"I can't resist her." I whisper, shaking my head. My front door opens and I look. Bey comes in and closes the door. She takes her shoes off and walks towards me.

"What a-mh." She cuts me off, kissing me. She straddles me and moans into the kiss. I hit her chest and try to say no, but she pins my arms down to the couch and kisses on my neck.

"Beyoncé s-st-stop." I say, closing my eyes. She keeps going and rips my shirt.

"Oh my God." I say, as I feel the fabric rip. Bey un-clips my bra from the front and sucks on my breasts. My eyes roll in pleasure as I feel her tongue on my nipples.

"Bey stop." I say, softly. She bites and kisses down my stomach and bites her lip. Bey takes my shorts off and rips my panties.

"No Bey." I say, quickly. She spreads my legs and goes in. I gasp as I feel her tongue connect with my clit.

"Bey." I say, softly.

"No Bey-B-B-God." I moan, holding the side of the couch.

"Th-this can't h-happen." I say.

"It's happening." She says, against me. I shudder and bite my lip.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask, moaning softly.

"Beyoncé." I moan, holding her head. She's better than I expected her to be. She pushes her tongue into me and I moan lowly.

"Go deep." I say, biting my lip.

"Yes like that." I moan, throwing my head back. She takes her tongue out and flicks my clit.

"Baby faster." I moan, getting my hand stuck in her hair. She goes faster and then sucks on it.

"Fuck Beyoncé! Yes!" I moan, arching my back.

"Bey, s-stop." I moan, trying to push her away. She holds my waist and buries her face into me.

"N-no, Bey st-aaaaaaaahhhh." My eyes roll back and I tighten my grip on her hair as I cum. Bey cleans me and slides up to me. I pant, trying to catch my breath, and gulp.

"Stop pretending that you didn't want that. I fulfilled your dream and there's no strings attached. Got it?" She whispers.

"Yes." I whisper. She picks me up and takes me to my room. I put on a t-shirt and shorts. I lay down and she takes her pants off. She lays behind me and kisses my shoulder. I feel her arm snake around my waist and sigh. I fall asleep and hold her hand.

Comments.

Vote.

Thanks.