7

Kelly

"Bey get up." I say, sleepily. Bey rolls on top of me and mumbles something incoherent.

"Get up." I whine.

"Shut yo baby ass up and go back to sleep." She says, covering my mouth with her hand. I lick her hand she wipes it on my shirt.

"Get up." I whisper.

"Got damn it." She yells, sitting up.

"What? Why did you wake me up? What do you want?" Bey asks.

"You hungry right?"

"Oh." She says, smiling.

"Mhm." I mumble.

"Don't do that." She says, grabbing my arm and bringing me into her. I nod.

"You can't speak?"

"I-I'm sorry." I say.

"I know." Bey says, biting her lip.

"I hate you." I say, blushing.

"But my tongue so good I got you cookin for daddy." Bey says.

"....." I remain silent.

"And I put yo ass on silent." Bey says, giggling.

"I don't recall me ever calling you daddy." I say, smirking.

"That can change." She says.

"No!" I say, quickly.

"You sure? Because I remember something about you wanting me to go deeper." Bey says, like she was trying to figure something out.

"I thought you said no strings attached?"

"I did. This isn't a string tho." She says, raising her eyebrow and smirking.

"A string would be if I were to call us friends with benefits or fuck buddies. But I respect you so I'm not gonna take advantage of you like that." She says.

"I'm going to make the food." I say, leaving. I go downstairs and get out bacon, eggs, and the waffle mix. I start the waffles first and then the eggs. I feel Bey behind me and sigh. She bites on my earlobe and goes down to my neck. I gasp and hold the oven door handle. My eyes close as she gets to my soft spot.

"Bey stop. I'm trying to cook." I say. Bey places her hands on my waist and slides them down to my ass.

"Bey it's gonna burn."

"Then pay attention."

"I c-can't with you a-all over me." I say, biting my lip.

"Well then let it burn." I force my eyes open and cook the rest of the food. It wasn't easy but it wasn't hard. I fix our plates and hand her one. I turn around and she kisses me.

"Bey." I say.

"What?"

"That was one time. It's not happening again." I say, putting my finger against her chest.

"I said I'm not gonna take advantage of you." She says, putting her hands up.

"Mhm." I mumble.

"What?"

"Shut up." I say, eating.

"This bacon is good." She says, dramatically falling out of her seat.

"Get up." I say, laughing.

"I need CPR." She says, softly.

"But you're alive?"

"Girl play a role." She says, sitting up and then laying back down. I sigh and get up.

"Don't try anything." I say, sitting on my knees. I press on her chest a few times and go down to give her mouth to mouth. I put my lips against hers and she kisses me.

"B!" I yell, breaking the kiss.

"I'm sorry." She says, hugging me.

"No you're not."

"I know."

"Fuck you." I move her and she laughs.

Comment.

Vote.

Thanks.