17

Kelly

I smile and peck her lips.

"We need to get in the fort. I didn't just help put that up for nothing." I say, pointing at it.

"Okay. One more kiss." Bey says. She kisses me and makes it slow.

"Mmmmhh." I moan into the kiss. She bites my lip and grabs my neck. I put my hand on her stomach and rub her abs.

"Uh hem." I hear someone clear their throat. I break the kiss and turn my head away from whoever was at the door.

"M-mom." Bey says. I mentally curse and turn back around.

"Hello Ms. Tina." I say, softly.

"What's going on? I come over to see how my babies are and y-you're kissing each other?" Ms. Tina asks.

"Mom listen." Bey says.

"I'm listening." She says, sternly.

"I really, really, like really like her. I asked her out on accident one day but I meant it. She answered and I was shocked that she said yes. I was gonna tell you but I got really caught up in her. Please don't be mad at me and please don't disown me." Bey says, about to cry.

"I knew y'all weren't just best friends." Ms. Tina says, crossing her arms.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Yea. I never told you that I was...me." Bey says.

"I knew you were gay since you were about 16, Beyoncé. And you, she fell for you around 17. You were just blind to see. I'm not mad, because I knew. I just didn't think it would happen. Bey was spittin game to you so smooth, you'd think she was a player. I thought you would've given in but you just saw it as playing. You never took her serious. And it hurt her. I believe what you said Bey and if she hurts you, Kelly, it wasn't her fault. I could tell she'd never hurt you. She couldn't. She doesn't want to lose you." Ms. Tina says.

"Really Bey?" I ask. She blushes and smiles a tiny bit.

"Yea." She whispers. I blush and giggle a bit.

"So you're okay with it?" Bey asks, in an almost pleading tone.

"Yes, Bey, I am." Bey hugs me and pecks my lips.

"Babe!" I yell, laughing.

"I'm the happiest woman in the world." Bey says, falling back on the bed.

"Babe." I say.

"Yes beautiful?" I blush and smile.

"Go hug your mother." I say. She jumps up and gives Ms. Tina a bear hug.

"I love you."

"I love you too baby girl." Ms. Tina says.

"Bye girls."

"Bye Ms. Tina."

"Call me mama, child." She says.

"Bye mama." I say.

"Bye mama." Bey says. Mama leaves and Bey starts dancing.

"The fort!" She yells. I laugh. We get in the fort and grab a blanket. I turn the TV on and go to Spongebob.

"We backed up." Spongebob says.

"And you know what else...I think we're outta gas." Squidward says.

"And you know what else else? The pizza's cold."

"Aweeee the pizza's cold!" We laugh and eat more candy.

Comments.

Vote.

Thanks.