"She shifted last night, didn't you feel the new connection in the pack?" Maloney then asks me, my mind then flashes back to last night. It was Faya and Maloney's nine year old baby sister, she's the new member of the pack, I think to myself.

"Well, congratulations Chloe, I'm sure this must be exciting for you" I say to the little pup across from me.

"Yes it is" She replies in a yip. "I shifted when I heard you howl, it hurt for just a second, then before I knew what was going on I was standing on all four paws and howling along."

"Yes you were" Maloney coos as she runs her fingers gently through her sister's dark creamed colored fur. "Oh and speaking of which" She then cuts her eyes over towards Luka, who's just sitting there in human form breathing heavily. Now it's Maloney's turn to drop her jaw. "Oh my gosh, is that Luka?" She asks me in a gasp.

"Yes it is. Hey Luka?" I call out, he turns his head and looks at me. "If you would be so kind, come over, I have some fellow pack members who want to say hello to you" I say, motioning him to come over to us.

At the mention of her old play pals name, Chloe's wolf then transforms into a little girl with the same sparkling eyes and that same big happy, smile on her face, the only difference is that her light brown hair is no longer curled and is a little longer then it use to be, then as Luka approaches, Chloe stands up from her sister's lap and she runs over to him as fast as her little legs can carry her.

"Uncle Luka, you've returned" She says, grabbing hold of his leg just staring up at him, grinning.

It's then that I stand up. "How's it going Chloe?" Luka asks her, as he then gently scratches his fingers up and down her back.

"Pretty good, can you please pick me up?" Chloe asks, as she then releases his leg and spreads her arms out wide.

Luka then bends down and gently grabs hold of her small body. "Well, that's good to hear" He says as he then picks her up, it's then that I notice that his left arm is quivering slightly. Is he hurt?

"Wee" Chloe squeals happily, as Luka takes her into his arms.

He then gently using his free hand he turns Chloe's small head to the side, revealing the same pair of ear rings. "Wow" Luka says amazed.

"What is it Uncle Luka, do I have something on my face?" Asks Chloe.

"No Chloe. I was just wondering, are these the same pair of ear rings that you had on the last time I saw you?" He asks her in a reply.

'Yes they are. My mother told me she wanted me to go and get a new pair over a month ago, I said no way hosay" Chloe tells him.

"You're not still proud of those things are you?" Luka asks her, with a smile on his face.

"Of course I still am" She replies back in a humbled tone.

Luka then chuckles slightly. "I've missed you Chloe" Says Luka.

"Missed you to Uncle Luka" Chloe says, as she wraps an arm around his neck. I feel the slight urge to growl, but my wolf knows it's pointless, Chloe's much to young for him.

Suddenly I see that Luka's face is grimacing. "Chloe, do you mind if your Uncle Luka puts you back down now?" He asks through his slightly gritted teeth, She just nods her head.

Luka puts her down and she runs over to the next wolf in front of her. "Uncle Elliot" She calls out with a smile on her face.

"How are you doing today Chloe?" Elliot whimpers as he gets down in a play bow and wags his tail slightly, I smile, turning towards the both of them. Oh yea, there's no doubt about it, she'll do just fine.