Bonus Chapter

Special chapter for hitting 70k!!!!!!!! and I'm thinking about adding another character if you guys want to be in my story comment of you character's description and I'll pick the best one or all of them🤗.

Alex's POV
Surprisingly nothing was going on today , I mean we are still trying to find Stiles but it actually quiet.

My dad and Chris have been the main ones looking for Stiles, while we are trying to figure out how to get the nogitsune out of him.

I was reading Harry Potter and the new book  The Cursed Child is coming out soon and I'm freaking excited. Then there was a knock on my door. I got up to open it, and it was brown eyes. He looked surprised then smiled a little.

"I was uh wondering if you wanted to go on a date?" He asked

I chuckled,"Sure let me change you can come in." I said

He looked around and I couldn't help but laugh, "No my dad's not here." I said going back upstairs to change

I put on something casual then grabbed my phone.

"So where are we going?" I asked

"It's a surprise." He said as we headed outside

He gave me my helmet and I put it on as we drove off. I wrapped my arms around his waist as we made it to the beach

Then he parked to motorcycle and I took of my helmet.

"I also uh talked to Deaton about the mating." Scott said

"I know we should wait at least till I'm older." I said

"Well I talked to your dad and he said that the marking is a part of the process which he's not okay with but he said that we could do it." Scott explained

"We don't have to do this Scott I mean your going to be seventeen soon if you have second thoughts-

But he cut me off, "Alex I'm not breaking up with you I love you and I promised you that your the only one for me." Scott said bringing me to a kiss but were interrupted when my stomach growled.

We both laughed as we went to go get some food. I went to find a place to sit while Scott went to go pay for the food.

I was checking my phone when a guy came up to me.

"What's a beautiful girl like you doing  sitting by herself." He said sitting down

"Actually I'm here with someone." I said as he turned to Scott who looked like he was going to murder this kid

The guy awkwardly left as Scott sat down with pizza and drinks.

It was great to spend the whole day with him, if you haven't noticed a lot has been happening this week.

Once it got late we headed back to his house. I could tell that the guy from earlier still is bugging him.

Once I got off his motorcycle he came up behind and picked me up bridal style.

"Put me down Scott." I laughed as we headed inside

"As you wish." He said before dropping me on his bed before his lips smashed on mine.

I helped pull of his shirt as he pulled off mine.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked

"Are you really asking me?" I said to him

"Alright stupid question." He chuckled before his eyes flashed red and so did mine.

Once we marked it was like a gravity was holding me down anymore all that really mattered was Scott.

I was resting on Scott's chest with his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Thank you." I said

"For what?" He asked

"For everything." I said

He smiled before placing a gentle kiss on my forehead.

Then I fell asleep listening to his steady heart beat.

<><><><><><><><><><>
Thanks guys soooo much for all the support I can't believe we hit 70k!!!!!!!
Couldn't have done it without so here's a special chapter dedicated to you guys💗.

You guys are truly incredible🎉🎉🎉

Comment vote and share💕

✌️️💗