"Chapter 59~A Promise To The Dead."

Second to Last chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!🍿
<><><><><><><><><><>
Alex's POV
Is it just me or was I definitely the third wheel, these days.

I mean I want my dad to be happy and all I fell like if I'm there it's kinda weird.

I couldn't sleep, not after everything that's been going on.

I mean I'm not a kid anymore so if he decides to leave, what am I going to do?

I haven't exactly decided what I'm majoring in high school and senior year is coming.

Just as I closed my eyes I heard a high pitched scream.

Lydia...

<><><><><><><><><><>
I woke up to someone shaking me, "Go away." I said

"It's 12:00 Alex get up." My dad said

I groaned and started slowly getting out of bed until my face was met with the floor.

"Ow," I said before hearing my dad and to my surprise Scott chuckle.

"Ugh get out," I said playfully pushing them out of my room

Once I was ready I went downstairs to see a big bag of money.

"You're not mad that it took me so long?" Scott asked shocked

"How much money do you make at the animal clinic?" My dad asked

"Minimum wage," Scott said

"That's why." My dad said

"Everyone gets tempted Scott, even a True Alpha." My dad said

After my dad explained that the money was Peter's not his, things seemed to go back to normal I guess you could say.

Deaton is still trying to find a cure for Derek and how to help Lydia.

I decided to skip school my GPA was above a 4.0 so whatever.

Later in the day I and Scott went out, to go eat and we spend the whole day to ourselves.

"I'm so glad it's over," I said kissing him

"Me too caused I missed this." He said before wrapping his arms around my waist kissing me passionately on the lips.

We went back to loft that night after we stopped the dead pool.

He said that he had a surprise but I wasn't sure what it was.

He opened the door and there were lights hanging everywhere.

"You didn't have to do this," I said

"I wanted to." He said pulling me into a kiss

"Did you bring a movie?" He asked causing me to smile

"Just because I live with the Derek Hale doesn't mean that we don't have entertainment," I said causing Scott to give me a look

"Okay fine I borrowed one from Stiles," I said as he chuckled

We moved to the couch as I brought him to a kiss as his hands trailed down my body.

He started to kiss me and I let out a growl, causing him to do the same.

I smiled as he gripped tightened around my waist.

"Why are you so adorable when you're trying to be the alpha male," I said

"Cause I am." He whispered in my ear

I pushed so I was on top and smirked, "Not today." I chuckled

But as he kissed back we pulled apart, "Scott." I said then to our surprise we saw Kate and a berserker bust through the window.

Oh hell...

<><><><><><><><><>
Scott's POV
The berserker through me against the door, I saw Alex fighting Kate kicked against the fence.

I growled and got up, I was able to dodge a few hits then side kicked her in the face.

I kept fighting Kaye but I knew she had the upper hand, the berserker was holding Alex by the neck as I looked at Kate.

"What do you want from us?" I asked

"I want a little bit of insight Scott." She said

"To what?" I asked

"My family, the Argent family has been around for 400 years a powerful wealthy aristocratic family of werewolf hunters but, yet somehow in less than a year this family is decimated by a teenage boy."
She said

"So my question is, what in the hell is so special about Scott McCall." She said getting in my face.

"You want me, just take me," I said

"Oh, no were all going." She said

"We're all going to church." She said before roaring in my face causing me to blackout.

<><><><><><><><><><><>
Alex's POV
I woke up surrounded by bones, I got up but I knew I still haven't healed yet.

"Scott!" I called but to hear no answer, only the low growling from berserkers.

I looked around and I knew that wasn't a way out, at least there wasn't going to be an easy one.

I could hear Scott's screams and they were killing me.

Then they seemed to stop, and I couldn't feel anything, our connection was broken.

That means he's...gone or Kate did something way worse.

<><><><><><><><><><>
Crazy chapter tried my best to make it as long as possible but as you can see that go so well but anyways, comment vote and share.

Also, comment if you guys want me to do Season 5-6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I get enough votes and comments on this book I will definitely write the next two seasons.

😄✌🏼️