Class 4 : Off to the old class E

Start from the beginning

" We can use the building. There's no problem now, right?"

" Yeah, I guess..." Yuu said.

" Yuu-san, can you choose about 6 students to come with me to the mountain now? Since it isn't that far away, maybe I can show a few of you that class. The rest can spend your time here 'till the end of the class since we can't have a class anyway" I asked him. Yuu closed his eye to thinks for a while.

" Then... One, Of course I should go. Two, Yamamoto Hikari."

" NO! I DON'T WANT! I'M TO LAZY TO GO!" She yelled.

" No buts. You are the vice-class president." Yuu said sternly. Hikari sulked at the corner of the room.

"Don't call me 'Yuu-chan' " Yuu said as he grew a tick mark " Three... Yamasaki Hisao."

" Sure." A black haired girl with green eyes walked to the front. She smiled at me and offered a handshake.

" I'm in your care, sensei." I took the handshake. She seems gentle, like other normal girl.

" Fourth, Fujihara Kei." A boy with black messy hair walked to beside Yuu. His blue eyes darted to me. I smiled at him but he returned it with a glare. I flinched then turned may face to the other side to avoid eye contact with him. ' What's with him...?'

" Then the last one, Hashimoto Twins." The others who didn't get called cheered in delight. Maybe all of them don't want to go. Hikari face lit up instantly when Yuu said Hashimoto twins. She pointed her index finger to a tall girl with sky blue hair that tied to a ponytail and laughed.

" Hahaha! You got called!" The said girl grew a tick mark then pushed up her red spectacles.

" Did you say something, shorty?" She said with a mischievous smile and placed her hand on Hikari's head. She bend down to face Hikari in the face, since Hikari is very short. Hikari slapped her hands away.

" WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY, REN!?" Hikari yelled. Before the two of them started to fight, a boy with dark blue hair and a red spectacles stopped the two of them. His face looks exactly like Ren. He putted his hand around Ren''s shoulder.

" How about stop it right there, imouto-chan?" He said to Ren with a smile on his face. Yuu did the same to Hikari.

"C'mon Hikari, let's stop fighting. Don't you get tired?" Hikari pouted like a child.

" Fine." She said to Yuu.

"Fine, Ken." Ren said to the boy.

Then, all of us exited the school. I walked in the front to lead the way. They all walk in silence except for Hikari and Ken who talk with each other. I started to sweat. 'It's really uncomfortable to walk like this. Come think of it, we still have not introduce ourselves to each other.'

Now... I can't wait to meet with everyone. How are they I wonder? Maybe Kayano- No, I mean Akari there? I can't wait to see her. It's been a long time.

Third Person 's POV
After they walked for a while, they reached the surface of the mountain. They went to the top by walking. When they arrived , Nagisa turned only to see his students looks beat. Well, not all of them, Yuu, Kei, and Hikari didn't even break a sweat. A liitle sweat shown in Ren's face meanwhile Hisako and Ken streamed with sweat.
' Well, I can't say anything about it. They didn't used to do this either...' Nagisa thought calmly.

"I... never thought... That it's going to be this hard..." Ken said between pant. He leaned to Ren for support. While Hisako leaned on Kei for support.

"Kei-kun, how come you don't break a sweat?" Hisako questioned tiredly. Kei didn't say anything but allow Hisako to lean on him. Hisako giggled. "Well, typical Kei."