Authors Note

Hello ducklings!

Thank you for reading my book, please keep in mind that I am not an experienced writer and that this is just for fun...

I have to say though, that if you steal my book without my permission, my mum will come and beat your ass.

Don't test me.

So this is my book. My terribly written, probably going to be regretted book.

I'm horrible with advertisement.

But anyway, I ask you to give this book a chance, if you don't like it...don't read it!

So here we go...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He backed me into the wall and clamped my mouth shut,

"Be quiet." His words lashed.

His breath fanned against my face and I could smell mint in his breath. The closet was so dark I couldn't make out any of his features except for forest green eyes that pierced into mine, drilling into my skull.

Once he was certain the bimbos where gone, he released me and swung open the door then looked at me expectingly.

Keeping my head down, I went to stalk out only to swing my head around and meet the green eyed boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Red Delensy has to move to Canada with her grandma, in a place where it almost always snows. She discovers new places, secrets and friends.

On her first day of school, she makes it memorable , being 20 minutes late for her first class, making enemies with the plastic barbies and meeting the extremely dangerous, cocky and confusing Xavier Moore.

Will little red riding hood be able to face the big bad wolf?