Chapter 4

Camila POV

Camila POV

We went to the park and all I can think about was that kiss me and Lauren had last night. The boys were on the slide I invited Lauren I just hopes she comes and right on cue I hear a husky sexy voice "hey Camila"  she leans in to kiss me I kiss her back there goes thoughs amazing lips again "hey Lauren" we both blush "where is the boys?" I pointed to them as they got off the swings and ran to hug Lauren "Lauren" the boys say "hey little minions" tears feel down my eyes as she remember the nickname "you okay Camz" Camz? I miss that, I smile "yeah" I see Michell tapping Lauren "you have really pretty eyes lern" we both laugh "well thank you so do you Michell" I laugh "go play boys" I say, I watch Lauren sit on the bench next to me she wrapped her arms around me and my head landed on her shoulder "what the hell were you crying about baby?" I blush at her calling me 'baby' "ill tell you when we get home and put the boys to sleep,come on boys" 

Lauren POV

We got home and I cooked us some baked chicken. We sat at the table and ate, after we ate we gave the boys a bath and put them to bed. Me and Camila sat on the couch "so whos the farther any way?" she looks at me "there isn't one" she said "that dosnt make any since" i said " theres not a father cause you are the mother"  my  mouth was wide open I was speechless I finally found something to say "what hell are you talking about?" "you got into a car accident and losed your memory they made you remember the things you needed to believe they didn't know about the twins or me so you never knew who we were so I got  angry I bullied you and took it out on you im soo sorry and I would understand If you don't want to be with me" she started crying I walked up to her and kissed her "im never leaving you babygirl" she leaned in and kissed me I licked her bottom lip are tongues battled I won I hear Camila moan in my mouth which made me smirk. this is gonna be a good night.