Chapter 1

Lauren POV

I woke up to two of my roommates fighting . I got up and growled at the frustration of me not sleeping. I walked in the hallway bathroom to see my two bestfriends fighting over a curling iron. "What The Hell" I said In frustration "Normani wont let me finish my hair" her voice cracked a little like she was gonna cry but I knew she wasn't she was mad" Dinah its my turn " Normani sounded more like she was angry "oh my god Dinah you can use my curling iron" I said " thanks Jauregui, but we got class in 20 min you should hurry " "oh shit" I said under my breath. " Thanks Djay" I speed walk in my room to my closet I pulled out some boxer my 1975 shirt with my ripped up jeans and my all white vans. I went in my bathroom took a shower brushed my teeth and I was out the door.

I arrived at school first class was history its really boring I wasn't listing until he said partners my head lifted quick "Jauregui you will be put with Cabello".Camila Cabello she used to bully me but now we don't talk I don't know why but I kinda had a huge crush on her she looked at me and blushed as I turned to hide me blushing do I still like her .The only people that know I have a penis is my two bestfriends Normani and Dinah. After class somebody tapped me on the shoulder I jumped a little as I turned around to see pretty brown eyes " so your house or mine" I raised a eyebrow "excuse me" i said "for the project " I felt dumb "ohh yours" she bit her lip and smiled, god shes soo pretty "cool" she started to walk away I started to look at her ass but she stoped and turned, looking at her big beautiful chocolate eyes "7 kay?" I shook my head "got it."she looked at me with a smirk "take a pic it'll last longer" she winked at me, was Camila Cabello flirting with me,well now I know she knew I was looking. Caught.