"What?" She tapped his shoulder and as soon as he turned around she punched him in the face. Wesley fell at the sudden impact and got on top of him and repeatedly punched his face until he was bleeding through his mouth, noise, and ears. I know right who makes a person bleed through there ear! This is unreal. It was like she was possessed. After one last punch she put her hand through his chest, causing Wesley to scream in pain and she took out his heart and squeezed the hell out of it until it turned into ashes. This made Wesley turn to ashes as well and was blown away by the wind. She let out a chuckle and was by my side in no time. 

"Put her down now or I will make your punishment worse than what you just saw." She growled. Wait...where those fa-fangs inside her mouth?! Uh oh.

"N-no." Omg he is so stupid. Doesn't he know not to mess with a vampire. She hissed and he finally let me go, I ended up landing on my ass at the sudden movement. Keaton started to run away but she tackled him down with her super speed and landed on top of him. She let out a loud hiss and bit his neck. He lead out an agonizing scream as she stuck her fangs deeper into his neck. She pulled away and Keaton turned into ashes. After she whipped her mouth and stuck her fangs back in her mouth she ran to my side at lightening speed. It's like fast forwarding a movie only 97854 times more faster. She knelled next to me and started inspecting my face for any bruises.

"You OK Camila?"

"Yes I'm fine."

"Good now wake up." Wait what?

 **********************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*************************

I shot up from the bed holding  my chest as I took deep breaths to try and steady my fast heart beat. That was all a dream? It felt like I was about to have a nightmare but the she came out of no where and killed the boys. How? I looked around the room and all of the memories from yesterday came rushing back into my head. I can't believe that I am the "mate" of a "vampire", but how did I have this dream? Were is she? As if she was reading my mind (which I know she did) she appeared by the bed in a blink of an eye, her eyes were red and she seemed out of breath. She looked worried and a bit tense.

"Are you ok?" She asked.

"I'm fine. The real question is are you ok?" I asked. She sat on the bed facing me and just stared at me for a moment, while I stared back at her. I never in a million years would have thought that I would be sitting with a vampire, who happens to be my "mate", on a bed looking into each others eyes. You only see these things in movies or read about them in stories, this isn't suppose to happen in real life. Especially to a girl like me. 

"I'm just, perfect. I have you with me, don't I? What more do I need." OMG she did not just say that omg. I felt my cheeks heat so I hid my face in my pillow and she started laughing.

"Camz you're so adorable." Wait, what she called me?

"What did you called me?" I asked while raising my head from the pillow.

"I called you Camz. I thought that maybe I should think of a nickname for you so I um...it's ok if you don't like it I understand." She mumbled. For a vampire she's really hard on herself.

"No I like it. Everyone usually calls me Mila, your the first to ever call me something different." She smiled at my response. Then it hit me...I don't know her name! "I would give you a nickname but I don't know your name." I said slightly embarrassed that after all this time I never asked for her name. 

"My name is Lauren, Lauren Jauregui." I like that name. Hmmm...what could be her nickname? I got it!

"So, can I call you Lolo?" I asked. She nodded her head and smiled. Lauren is really pretty. I wounder why she picked me to be her mate, I mean everyone says it, I'm ugly.