{Sebastian Michaelis} *LEMON*

Title: Pleasure.

Anime: Black Butler.

--------------------------------

"Now, face forward and bend over."

"S-Sebastian."

"(Y/N), if you do as I say punishment will not be necessary." You could feel his red eyes on your ass as he slowly slipped your panties down your legs. You could feel the material of his gloves against you as his erection got bigger and bigger.

Sebastian's eyes glinted with lust as he took the finger of his glove in his teeth and slid it off, quickly placing it on the outside of your vagina, rubbing some of your most sensitive spots.

"S-s-seb.."

"C'mon love say it all together now."

"Sebastian.."

"That's my girl."

Sebastian took his other glove off and held your legs open before inserting a finger into you.

"A-ahh.."

He teasingly moved in around inside of you, getting a feel of what was inside. Then, without warning, stuck another finger in. With his other hand he continued to massage the clit while he penetrated you with the two fingers inside.

Your moans became quicker and louder and Sebastian went faster and harder. It was amazing how he could make you scream so loud. You could already feel yourself getting close, with the ridiculous amount of pleasure you were feeling.

"How interesting. It only took two fingers to make you cum. I wonder what will happen when you feel you erect penis inside your hot wet vagina."

"Please..please stop teasing me and just- AHH!"

Without warning he shoved himself into you. His whole length, inside you.

"S-Sebastian!"

"You can't resist a demon who can pleasure you like no other being could, can you?" His eyes glinted again as he began pounding into you, every one harder than the last.

You didn't know how long it went for, you passed out after the first 10 minutes, and he just kept going.

After what seemed like hours, Sebastian had finally reached his climax, and filled you to the rim with his cum.

You panted and fell to the floor, watching as Sebastian put his gloves back on along with his jacket.

"That was a very interesting meeting Ms. (L/N). Let's meet again."

And then he walked out, not saying another word.

A/N: Short because I was lazy. (Go read my new story I'll love you forever)