{Haruka Nanase}

Title: I Love You More Than Water.

Anime: Free! Eternal Summer. Isn't this show about drugs or something?

--------------------------------

You knocked on the door to your boyfriend's house with wishful thinking. You wanted to spend the night at his house, just cause.

There was no reply and you simply chuckled, already knowing why there was no answer.

Taking the key under the mat, you unlocked his door and went inside. There wasn't a trace of anyone being there but you knew more than well that there was. Taking your shoes off, you walked down the hall to the bathroom door. Opening it, a blank-faced haru came into view. You stayed hidden, simply watching him with glee before he called out spontaneously.

"I know you're here (Y/N). Come in." You laughed and stepped into the bathroom.

"Surprise! I hope it's okay that I came suddenly. I just wanted to see you." Haru looked up at you and gave you a small smile before reaching out his hand to grab yours. He pulled you forward until you were standing in front of the pool.

With your hand still in his, he took the back of it and gave it a light peck.

"Of course you can stay." You smiled and sighed happily as your heart filled with joy. Haru suddenly looked up at you with puppy dog eyes (demon eyes: USURPER) and said quietly,

"Get in with me?" You smiled and nodded. Hurrying out if the bathroom, you grabbed your swimsuit you always brought and quickly put it on.

You ran back to the bathroom and seen Haru already there waiting for you.

"C'mere."

You smiled and got in, sliding in comfortably in between the swimmer's legs. Haru held you against his chest as he sighed happily.

"My two favorite things.." You smiled and grabbed his hands in yours. Pulling them out of the water, you studied how smooth and long his fingers were.

"You have such pretty hands Haru." Haru moved so his head was resting on your shoulder.

"What about yours? You have beautiful hands (Y/N)." Haru started tracing your fingers before he took your left ring finger and kissed it.

"One day..I'm going to put a ring on this finger." You blushed and turned around so you were facing him.

"R-really? You want to marry me someday?" Haru simply nodded with a blank face. You smiled happily and hugged him, him returning the hug as well.

"Of course, I love you as much as I love water (Y/N). Maybe even more." You smiled and couldn't wait any longer before you have him a long passionate kiss on the lips.

"I love you too Haru."

A/N: Sorry!! It's been a hectic weekend I know I haven't updated like I should but I plan on doing three in one night! Hopefully xc I hope you liked this one. How'd you like that reference? Maybe I should make these updates free themed? Maybe makoto and thugisa as my next two updates today??? How'd you all like that?