Chapter 1

Dark Desires-Chapter 1

"Can I sleep in your bed tonight?"

"Kneel," I said to the 6'3 man in front of me. With bulging, sinewy muscles and tanned skin, Derek was the perfect star football player and the perfect submissive.

I stood in front of him as he dropped to his knees in front of me so that I stood over him...so that I had the upper hand.

The power.

"Now," I murmured softly in his ear as I bent over his slumped form. "Why did you behave like that tonight?" Ever so slowly I trailed the flogger down his bare back, the golden muscles tensing erotically.

"I didn't like the way he was looking at you." Derek replied huskily, a shiver running through his body when I blew warm air softly on his sweet spot right behind his ear.

So that's what this was about. Derek had been my date to a charity ball tonight, and when my thirty year old boss wrapped his arm around me and kissed me lightly on the lips, he had made I scene  about it. While most women found that endearing or hot, I didn't.  I didn't belong to Derek; he was the one who belonged to me.

I stood up suddenly, turning on my heel and walking toward the mirror that was a wall on side of my playroom. Derek was still kneeling on the floor at the foot of the king sized bed with red and black silk sheets.

I turned back and bent down to cup his chin, with light stubble grazing my fingers I dropped the flogger and wrapped my arms lightly around his neck, and then I pressed my lips softly against his.

It wasn't often that I kissed Derek and it seemed that he wanted to take advantage of the situation. His arms wound around me and cupped my naked ass, pulling my naked body against his as he groaned softly against my mouth.

"Slowly!" I scolded against his lips. He moaned but immediately listened to my command, easing up on the pressure of his lips against mine, as he let me run my tongue over his softly.

This was why I liked Derek, he was the perfect submissive, he didn't question me and he listened to my instructions without hesitation or apprehensiveness, but most of all, he trusted me.

That was got me off wasn't it? The need for him to put his full trust in me, to know that I was capable of taking care of him, of his needs.

He pouted his full lips when I pulled away from and stood up, leaving him kneeling before me once again.

"I have to punish you." I said  as I walked slowly around him in nothing but six inch blood red heels that I knew were his favorite and a pair of diamond studs in my ears.

"Now I would take you over my knee, but we both know that isn't possible." He chuckled lightly and leaned into my hand when I cupped his cheek as I stood in front of him again, his pale green eyes opened and widened with lust as he was face to face with the bare skin my dripping pussy.

His tongue snaked out and licked my clit, my legs stiffening as his mouth sucked on my clit. His mouth moved expertly, touching me in all the right places, his teeth grazing my clit piercing and driving me absolutely insane. I closed my eyes and gave up to the sweet torture until his hands cupped my ass again and pulled my body closer to his mouth.

"Enough!" My voice carried and he immediately stopped.

"You're being naughty Derek; I didn't say I wanted your mouth, did I?" I smirked when the realization of his mistake dawned on him. Without my permission, he was not allowed to touch me. Ever.

That was when the flogger came down hard on his ass.

"I'm sorry, Mistress." He whispered, his head hung in shame and fear.

"I've decided on your punishment, you will not come today. You will learn tonight pet, I've been too indulgent with you." I gripped his chin and he stood up. Exactly a head taller than me with at least a hundred pounds of muscle on me this would be a comical sight to see; me controlling him.

"Mistress, my deepest apologies." Derek said as I let him toward the bed, it had been a while since his last punishment. I was looking forward to this.

"Too late baby," I said as he lowered himself onto the bed. He smiled at me, I knew he loved it when I called him a term of endearment, and tonight I was going to prevent him from his release, so the least I could do was make him a little bit happy.

Once he lay down on his back in the middle of the bed, I reached into the drawer and grabbed the rope that was neatly tucked under the vibrators.

Once I had it, I took my shoes off and straddled him, his manhood large and hard as steel as it settled against my folds, he knew better to move to get in me.

"Hands up." Obediently he lifted his arms up and I tied his hands securely before tying them to the bar that was about a foot and half over our heads.

"Can you move?" I asked five minutes later when I had finished tying his feet. I wanted to blindfold him, but I wasn't sure where I had put the blindfold and I was too turned on to go on a manhunt to find it.

"No Mistress." He replied immediately.

"Are you lying to me?" I questioned when I noticed his foot move ever so slightly.

"No Mistress." He said once again.

"Very well then. Let's get started." I straddled him once again, reached into the drawer again and pulling out a condom. Once I sheathed him fully I settled over him, allowing him inside me.

We simultaneously let out a loud groan.

I would never get tired of this feeling. Having a man inside me, lost to his desire, was what I craved.  The who, the where and the how didn't matter. Derek thrust his hips up and continued to let out loud husky groans and I, too lost in my passion  let him do it.

"You do not come, understand?" I questioned when I felt him begin to swell inside me.

"Please, Mistress!" He whimpered, his hips now moving slower as I took over and feel my release coming on.

"No, baby you can do it." I said encouraging him, the sound of his balls slapping loudly against my ass finally sent me over the edge as I completely gave up and allowed myself the peaceful bliss that came with an orgasm.

When I came out of my high a good thirty seconds later I immediately got off him and took the condom off, I was very happy that the condom was empty other than pre-cum that he could not control, showing that he kept his word and didn't come.

He kept his eyes on me as I untied his feet and hands, once I put the rope way and tossed the condom out, I turned and faced him, noticing his hard, long thick swollen length.

"Next time." I promised eyeing his hardness greedily.

"What do I get in return?" He asked tentatively, rubbing his wrists where the red lines from the rope were become more prominent. I would always let him have something, usually of his choice when I prevented him from coming.

"What do you want?" I questioned curiously, wondering why he looked so nervous.

"Can I..." He took a deep breath before trying again. "Can I sleep in your bed tonight?" He asked, a slight tremor underlying his voice.

This one was a hard one. I knew he would want to touch me, to hold me. I didn't want that, but I knew how hard it was for him to hold back his release, but he did it for me even if it was a punishment.

I stood for about two minutes before answering.

"Yes you can." I said simply. He smiled a huge smile that made him look like an adorable little boy, a weird contrast with his huge muscular body.

"I'm going to shower, wait in my bed for me." I told him as I walked out of my playroom and into my room, once I picked out a silk shirt that left absolutely nothing to the imagination I walked into the connecting bathroom and stepped under the warm spray.