Chapter 7 - Left Again

"I need to see him!"

"Ashley, you have to wait, he's-"

"I don't care! I'm his girlfriend!"

Vikk opened his eyes and sighed as he listened to Ashley go up the stairs, shouting at Simon to back off and leave her relationship alone.

A few moments later she crashed through Vikk's door, her face red with anger, her hair and make up a mess.

"Ashley..."

"No. Don't." Ashley spat out, her anger making her voice wobble and her eyes fill with tears. "I called you, and you have the audacity to push me away like that?"

"Ashley, you don't understand, I was-"

"No. No excuses Vikk. Believe it or not, I'm your girlfriend. You're meant to care for me and pay attention to me. But it seems like you haven't been doing anything for me." Ashley's tone turned to one filled with pain. "If you can't love me, then I guess we'll be done with." Her voice dropped as tears ran. She looked down at the floor as she cried.

"No, Ashley. I was just tired. I promise I'll make it upto you. Please, I'm sorry." Vikk got up and enveloped Ashley in a warm hug as she cried on his shoulder.

"Please don't do that again to me." Ashley whispered.

"Never again." Vikk replied as he wiped away Ashley's tears and gave her a warm smile. "Where should I take you?" He asked.

Ashley thought for a while before jumping at a thought, bursting with excitement.

"Let's go to a festival next saturday!" She grinned.

"Okay." Vikk chuckled, holding her close to him.

The two decided to leave Vikk's room and make their way downstairs. They met Simon and Josh in the living room, both appeared worried but calmed at the sight of Ashley and Vikk happy and together.

Simon made eye contact with Ashley before looking away, hiding his irritation for her rudeness.

"Looks like you guys solved your stuff." Josh said, a hint of coldness in his tone.

"Yes, we did." Ashley sneered, looking at Vikk. Vikk smiled back before turning to the boys.

"We're gonna go out and get some drinks in us." Vikk said, making the boys even more downhearted - they were hoping Vikk would stick around and record at least that night.

"Ok. Have fun." Simon managed to smile. Josh stayed quiet and no other words were said until the couple left.

"Well, guess it's just us two recording from the house... Again." Simon said. Josh nodded as he thought of what else they could record.

"Why don't we do a real life video?" He suggested.

"Like what?" Simon asked.

"A try not to laugh challenge. Like JJ did. We could have Ethan over." Josh said. Simon immediately brightened up over the idea and nodded.

"Let's do it!"