Chapter 17

Last Chap

Levy's P.O.V 

I searched everywhere for an exit. Once I finally made it out Lisanna had already started a war with the humans. Explosions were everywhere. Lisanna was turned into a large giant with black aura around her. 

"Oh my Mavis.." I mutter. The evil white haired beast shot lasers out her fingers. She had all the dark magic in the world and I had to figure out how to stop her. Then I saw to inhuman beings hiding in fear. 

"Don't worry Juvia I'll protect you.." Gray was finally no longer under brainwashing. 

"Gray! Juvia!" I shout running over to them. 

"Levy-San watch out!" Juvia yells. A huge truck was flying towards me. I ran and jumped out of the way but I couldnt avoid the explosion. Luckily Gray ran to me caring me out of the smoke. 

"Oh Levy-San!" Juvia cried hugging me. I then tell them about Gajeel and Natsu. 

"I think I got a plan..." I stated whispering to them the plan. 

"So you think this is gonna work. I mean I guess it's better than nothing." Gray grumbled. 

"Juvia in!" The queen rose her hand. We first went back to rescue Natsu and Gajeel. 

"Are you sure the rope is tight!" I quickly spoke tugging on the rope. 

"Just hurry up and get it over with!" Gray barked. I took a deep breath and jumped into the dark hole. 

Gajeel's P.O.V 

I marked the wall as day one. Natsu had been trying to dig his way out for that past hour. But hasn't gotten anywhere. "How's it going punk?" I asked. 

"Better if you'd help me." He scoffed. 

"It's cold hard stone just like your stone hard brain!" He shot back at him. 

"You wanna go!?" He shoved. We then started to bud heads. 

"Guys I came to save...you" 

"Levy!!" We both yelled running over to her voice.

"Okay one at a time!" She said holding out her hand. 

"Oh me first!" Natsu said grabbing her hands. 

"Get your hands off my girl!" I said kicking him off. She giggled as I wrapped my arms around her waist. 

"Don't leave without meeeh! I'm hungry!" The flame head grabbed my legs. 

"Dang Levy! You sure did get heavy!" Gray complained with strain in his voice. Levy explained the plan. But things didn't go as planned. Lisanna knew from the jump that Gray was no longer brainwashed. 

"Nice acting skills Fullbuster..." Natsu spat. 

"Evergreen make me move powerful so I can destroy these fools!" Lisanna loudly laughed as she was filled with more dark power. 

"Your soul is finally mine.." The evil witch then betrayed her master and took her corrupted soul. 

"That was unexpected..." As we all exchanged looks we then changed back into mermaids. "Water.." We all chocked. 

"Hehe need some agua?" Evergreen grinned while drinking a glass of the clear substance. "Now get in that salty water and never EVER (get it Evergreen) come back up to the surface. Because these humans are mine." she laughed as we were kicked back into the water. 

"This isn't over! I won't let you destroy the humans!" Levy yelled before being thrown into the water. The kingdom of both races were slowly trying to recover from the disaster. 

"Lucy!" Natsu quickly swam over to his beloved. Everything seemed to had went back to normal. Almost. Levy was still staring up with determination in her eyes. 

"I'm gonna find a way to get back up there.." She sternly said and turned to me. 

"Not before you marry me Levy McGarden!"