Chapter 7

Levy's P.O.V

Natsu stayed with Lucy and Gray stayed with Juvia. It was just me and Gajeel. We stayed in a room together. Alone. It was quit as we locked eyes.

"So.." Gajeel attempted to break the silence. I looked away blushing.

"Gihi"

"Ahaha!!" I laughed as Gajeel tickled me.I turned around finding his smug face behind me.

"Movies?" He asked. Now that I told him about TV he would watch it all day.

"Alright but don't fall asleep!" I giggled putting on a movie. I sat next to Gajeel and he wrapped his arm around me.

It was the beginning of the movie and of course it was the boring backstory. My eyes wondered around the room. My eyes then focused his hair it was in a tangled mess. Carefully I reached my for the hair brush.

"Argh! Shrimp whatcha doing.." He groaned.

"Getting the knots out your hair.." I smiled remembering the days when Lucy would do my hair as we sat in a long chain of each sister doing one another heads. I styled it in a fishtail braid. He looked in the mirror as I laughed.

"Shrimp!!" He tackled me again tickling my sides.

"HAHA!!" I laughed more until my tiny tummy begun to hurt.

Gray's P.O.V

Gently I placed Juvia in the water as I freed more.

"Well isn't it Gray Fullbuster!" Laughed Lisanna.

"You.. Why would you do this.."

"Cause for once I deserve something!"

"So you kill your mother!!" I shouted.

"Oh please that old woman wasn't my mother why else did Juvia get Queen!? I wanted to be queen and I wanted Natsu to be my king.. And I always get what I want.." She evilly laughed.

"I will stop you!" I yelled back.

"Not if your under my command.." Evergreen appeared.

Sowry for shortness -.-