Chapter 10

Lucy's P.O.V

"So you forgive me Luce?" Natsu smiled.

"Yes.." I said for the third time giggling.

"Just had to hear it again" He chuckled taking my hand.

"Hey um can you check on Levy and Gajeel?" I took both his hands and held them.

"Yea but I don't want to leave you alone.." He said looking at our hands.

"I'll be here waiting.. I promise.." Smiling that he got up he gave me a kiss on the check before he left.

I waved going back into the ocean. I sat their by the shore as minutes turned into hours.

"Luce!!" Quickly I came above the water. I saw no one but footsteps in the sand.

"Hello.." I deep blunt voice whispered in my ear.

"Gray!"

"Good-bye.." Suddenly I felt a great deal of pain. He stabbed my stomach with a chuckle.

"Your lucky that I'll let you slowly die.." He grinned walking away.

"I guess this is the end.."

Levy's P.O.V

I had finally woke up from rest. "Gajeel?" I moaned rubbing my head.

"Yes shrimp?" He walked in with lobster in his mouth. Suddenly my stomach growled loudly. "Hungry?" He questioned.

"No I'm stuffed.." I rolled my eyes in sarcasm.

"I was going to let you have my lobster but since you wanna be rude.."

"I'm sorry please let me have some!" I begged.

"Alright on one condition.." He grinned evilly.

"A-And what is that?" I stuttered.

"Let me feed it to you!" His grin turned into a smirk.

"No.." I bluntly spoke.

"Guess your not having any.."

"Alright Alright!!" I blushed.

"Say ahh!!!" Gajeel chuckled.

"Ahh.." I opened my mouth with my eyes closed. I opened my eyes after taking a bite. And their was Gajeel holding the other half of the lobster in his mouth.

My face became a dark red. He tricked me into sharing food with him. I only smiled shyly and took another bite.

"Levy and Iron face sitting in sea weed L-O-B-S-T-E-R-I-N-G!!" Natsu sang loudly.

"Gaaah!!" Its not what it looks like!!" I fell off the edge of the bed.

"Lobster are you okay?"

"Don't call me that.." I groaned at Gajeel.

"Gihi.."