Chapter 1

Levy's P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open as I woke up to Gajeel's groaning.

"Levy.." I felt him hug me as I stared at his chest. "I'm glad your okay." He grinned and I smiled back.

"What happened?.. Where are we?... Gajeel I can't move!" I panicked.

"Shh.. your okay.." He whispered softly. I blushed feeling him pull me closer.

"We're in the human world and we are humans.." We once again locked eyes with each other.

"meeeow!!" Patherfish hissed still curled in my arms.

"Patherfish your no long a fish.." I said holding him up in the air.

"Meow.." He purred shaking his tail.

"He can't talk.." I sighed looking at Gajeel.

"He can understand you.." He petted the cat.

"Is anyone else hear?" I looked around seeing no one I knew.

"I didn't see anyone.. but the water is over there" He pointed to the water. I crawled over to the water.

"Wow they have sand too.. but it feels dry.." I said playing with the sand.

"How do you think our friends are back home?"

"I don't know they must be worried..." I sighed feeling the water.

"It feels different.."

"What feels different?" Gajeel asked right beside me. I then took his hand into mine and brushed it across the salt water.

"Don't you see? It feels like we're not one with the water anymore." I looked up seeing a light blush on his face.

"Y-Your right.. but we are humans don't except everthing to be the same.." He said letting go of my hand.

"What are you brats doing at the beach!? You should be in school! Come on get up and lets go.." An old woman shouted dragging us by our ears.

"Ow quit it will yea!" Gajeel groaned.

"Respect ya elders boy!" All I could see was her long pink hair whip across my face as I heard Gajeel grunt in pain.

"OW lady-"

"Say something else I don't like..." The woman sternly spoke. "Come on get up.." She offered her hand and I took it, putting all my strength in her arm to stand.

"Woah!" I stumbled trying to keep my balance. Gajeel had seemed he picked it up quickly, but he had a funny walk.

"We can't tell her where we are from.. She wouldn't believe us! So lets just say we're going to school.." Gajeel quickly whispered helping me up. I nodded following his lead.

"Hello class! Today we have two new students!" A short old man introduced us.

"I'm Levy pleased to meet you all!!" I beamed. "What are they homeless kids?" Laughed a tall handsome blonde.

"Hey punk! You wanna come up here and say that to my face!" Gajeel shouted.

"Why are there more transfer students.." Groaned a mysterious tall black hair boy.

"You looking to start a fight!" Yelled the blonde.

"That won't be necessary.." Another tall muscular blonde man said.

"I'm your homeroom teacher Laxus, please pick an empty seat.." He had a serious look on his face. Gajeel sat next to me as I looked at what was on the big green thing.

"What is this?"

"It's math dum dum!!" I turned to the girl how was laughing behind me. I saw long beautiful red hair.

"Erza-.." My eyes widened as I realized it wasn't her.

"Um my name is Flare! Hah Erza is a dumb name whoever that is!" Flare laughed some more. Anger was bottling up inside me and I wanted to say something but..

"Don't be such a hot headed brat.. Why don't you pick on someone your own size!" Gajeel said. I looked up at him in his red narrowed eyes. A loud noise went off almost giving me a heart attack.

"Gah what was that!" I yelled.

"Haha the new girl really is dumb!" Everyone laughed, and tears swelled up in my eyes. "

"Levy-"

"Leave me alone!" I shouted running out the room. "Why are humans so mean...I miss home..."

Lucy's P.O.V

I was stuck with the two most annoying guys in the world. Natsu and Gray.. The two we're fighting on which way to go.

"Hey! We should be focusing on finding Lisanna then finding a way back home!!" I shouted splitting the two.

"Whatever.. I don't wanna be stuck with this weirdo." Natsu grumbled.

"Oh yea well I don't wanna be stuck with a stupid hot head!" Gray shot back.

"Would the both of you just shut up!! Your giving me a head ache." I sighed sitting oh a bench.

"Sorry Luce.." Natsu apologized sitting next to me. I blushed seeing his arm drape on my shoulders. He smirked looking at me, and my face only become more flushed. He was inches away from me and I could feel his hot steady breathing.

"Could ya cut the lovely dovey crap..." Groaned Gray. I stood up quickly looking at the ground.

"S-Sorry.."

"What you mean weirdo!! We watched you kiss Juvia!!" Natsu hissed pointing his index finger.

"Hmph..." Grunted Gray walking away from both of us. "Lets get going the sun is going to set soon.."