Chapter 11

Levy's P.O.V

"I came here to see if you guys were okay! I promise Luce that I'd be back soon." He said.

"I'll come with!" I looked at Gajeel who was nodding his head in agreement. We then headed out.

"Luce I brought Levy and Gajeel-..." Nastu suddenly stopped.

"What's wrong!" I yelled running in front of him.

"LUCY!!" Natsu's voice echoed. We all ran to her. She lied their barely conscious.

"Levy-chan.." Lucy spoke softly.

"Stay with me.. I need you!" My tears fell on her cheeks. I put pressure on her wound. I told Gajeel to go find help and Natsu held Lucy's head.

"What's wrong!?" A guy in all black came. The same one that I saw from school.

"Who's this guy?" Natsu said looking at Gajeel.

The guy then introduced himself. "I'm Rouge!" He stated.

"Can you help us?"

"Yes miss." He said going on one knee. I watched as he examined her wound. Then Rouge tore the sleeve of his coat and wrapped it around Lucy.

"She needs a doctor.." He signed.

"How long does she have?" Gajeel questioned.

"About 15 minutes.."

"I'm on it!" Natsu shouted into the night dashing away.

Natsu's P.O.V

The cold wind hit my body. Panting I stopped in front of a huge crowd. "Can anyone help me? Where can I find a doctor!!" I shouted.

"The hospital is downtown." A guy grumbled.

"Thank you sir!" I waved racing downtown.

"Your gonna have to wait sure!!" An old lady with pink long hair shouted.

"I need a doctor now my girlfriend is dying!!" I demanded slamming the table.

"Fine take me to her.." The old woman gave in.

"Nastu hurry!" Levy begged.

"Let me talk a look.." The woman said taking a look. "It's to late.."

Happy New Years!!!!!