01

"Airiana Grande" the lady across the counter shouts, I step up to take my drinks from her

"Thank you" I grab my cups from the counter and quickly turn around, I am already late for work I shouldn't waste anymore time with conversation. A man blocks my path and I run straight into his chest, thankfully I don't spill my drink all over him, I am not about to wait in that long line to get more.

"Whoa" he chuckles and catches me by my shoulders

"I'm so s-" I look up at him to apologize but am startled by what I see. Justin Bieber.

He smiles at how baffled I am and releases my shoulders, "It's okay" he accepts my apology even though I have yet to give it

"Uh..." I say as I try to collect myself. I don't know why I am so nervous, it's not like he scares me, he is just a celebrity. To be quite honest, I don't care for his attitude. I find him extremely rude and egotistical, but he is still very talented and beautiful.

I clear my throat and shake my head at myself, "Sorry" I finally apologize before and ducking my head and scurrying away from him. I toss my straw wrapper in the trash can on my way out the door, a rush of relief flows through me. That was beyond awkward. What are the chances that Justin Bieber, the Justin Bieber, and I just bumped into each other, and I walked away without a care in the world. It probably didn't bother him though, considering he hates any interaction with people nowadays.

"Hey, wait up!" I hear his smooth and high voice shout behind me, I turn around and see him jogging out the door in attempt to chase after me. I stop walking and take a sip of my drink as I wait for him. What could he possibly want from me?

When he catches up to me, he smiles again, an awkward silence fills the air as I pull my straw away from my lips; waiting for him to say something.

"Yes?" I ask curiously—flustering him into embarrassment.

"Uh...what's up?" He asks awkwardly as his personality alters majorly. He is now shy and uncomfortable rather than cocky and careless

I laugh at his random question, "Nothing" I shrug

"Cool" he nods and runs his fingers through his hair, searching for something to say, "um...I-I didn't catch your name"

I smile, "Probably because I never gave it," I say smugly, "but it's Ariana"

"Right, cool..." He swallows hard, and I can see him chewing on the inside of his lip nervously.

I nod my head and smile at him, "Did you want me to ask for an autograph or something?" I ask

"No." he says quickly, "No, I was just trying to talk" he clarifies, but he isn't doing a very good job of keeping the conversation. I look around and see two or three people watching us, making me a little bit uncomfortable.

"Yeah, well it was nice to meet you" I smile at him before I turn back around and make my way down the sidewalk

I feel his hand on my arm, "Wait," he stops me again, "uh..."

I turn back around to look at him with raised eyebrows, "Yes?" I ask

"Can I-uh...can I get your number or something?" He asks and I see his cheeks turn a faint red color

"Oh" I raise my eyebrows at his question, "Don't you have a girlfriend?" I narrow my eyes with a smug smile on my face

"No, but if you'd like to fill that spot that'd be cool" he shrugs innocently with a smile