3 || Mystery Girl .

Start from the beginning

"Mmm anyways I'll see you single bitches later" Chaee got up leaveing.

"Man that girl pretty but blind as fuck, That nigga is a straight bugawoof" Leigh explained watching her walk away. I bumped her laughing right along with her. Chaee boy toy was ugly I'm just glad that wasn't who she was settling for.

"Aye I'll be righh back mama" Leigh got up walking over to the concession stand. I pulled my M.A.C compact mirror out checking my hair and face. One of my consistently habits that I'll never be able to get rid of.

"Fucking Kadei" He flushed sitting on top of the table looking down at me.

I rolled my eyes "What do you want?"

"Damn a nigga can't say hi?"

"A bitch can't ask why you invading her space?" I fired back making eye contact this time.

He smiled scratching his head. "But you don't even know me ma"

"Good lets keep it that way" I insisted getting up grabbing my purse to walk away. This boy clamped both of his hands on my hips pulling my ass back on him with a mean ass grip.

"Don't be like that i bet if you get to know a nigga you'll be on the fucking team Tone too" He whispered in my ear licking my cartilidge. (top part of the ear)

My elbow pierced his ribs deep causing him to let go of his grip on me. He fell back rubbing his side softly letting a small chuckle escape from his lips.

"Aye hold up" He followed me what don't this nigga understand about leave me the fuck alone. Niggas get dumber and dumber everyday i sweaaa!.

"Listen here lil daddy. I know you tryna get cha mac on and shit but, That shit only works on chicks that are interested. I'm not so bye"

I stormed off in the same direction Leigh was coming in.
"Haha Kadei i got the nigga's number at the concession stand. Soo that means i always get free shit" She cheesed not noticing the aggravated look upon my face.

"Oh really" I mentioned still walking.

Leigh walked beside me smiling like a big kid.
"Sighhh" She Exhaled taking a deep breath.

"So what's wrong Kadei?"

"Nothing" Lying my black ass off she took too long too ask!.

"Bitch don't lie too me nahh, You know ion play that shit. Now tell me what happened" She demanded.

"Leigh boo don't get your ass handed too you. Like i said before i am fine"

Lei ain't believe me at all. She know i sucked at lien when i was irritated or upset, So what every bodies business ain't there business i know for sure mine ain't.

My next period was dance class, Me and Leigh had this class together. Since today was only the second day there wasn't anything too do. I sat in front of the mirror Indian style with my iPhone plugged up with my Teal Green Dre beats beating Backseat Love by Ciara in my ears loud.

This was my shit Ciara wasn't a great singer but when it came too dancing she was my inspiration.

"Backseat windows up that's the way that i like too Uhn, That's the way that i like too Uhn"

Singing using my lipgloss to lip sing into with my eyes closed pretending i was performing swaying my hips left to right on the floor. Feeling the pressure of someone tapping my shoulder i opened my eyes quickly looking into the biggest set of light brown eyes.

After recognizing who this mysterious boy was i got up. Yeah i thought moving would keep him away from me but uhh NOPE!.

"Kadei lemme talk too you right quick" He asked grabbing my hand.

"Benz thaa fuck you doing messing with my girl?" Leigh interrupted smiling at him leaning in giving him a hug.

He hugged her back
"Shit tryna get a min" He explained putting all attention on me.

Leigh blushed throwing her arm around my neck. "Sorry nikka but this hot commodity is already spoken for" Tapping my shoulder.

"Says who?"

"Me! Problem?" She fired back.

"Naa, But look how about you give me five mins with her"

"5? What you think my bitch some type of hoe? Does this 5 come with profit?" She asked sweetly rationing me off like im working the fucking track or sumin.

"It'll profit if she agree's too fucking wit me"

"Oh it's like that huh? Tryna see if my boo got that act right?"

I bumped Leigh hard making her loose focus. She got me fucked up don't sit back and make special plans for me with random ass niggas right in front of ME like im not here.

"I mean don't you got a girl?" She asked placing her hand on his head frowning, Fucking up his whole status. Nigga if you got a girlfriend go be with that bitch.

_____________________
V - V O T E
C - C O M M E N T