"Hey! Don't put this on Haruhi! She can't handle that thing alone!" I said annoyed.

"Well, then you too Yuuki. This will be part of you twos Host training! I have to be coldhearted!" Tamaki yelled as I glared at him. then they all ran away.

"Of course, if something goes wrong Haruhi's debt will be doubled." Kyoya said.

"What if it's my fault?" I asked annoyed. Why always pick on the weak?

"Then... Haruhi's debt will be tripled." 

"WHAT?" I asked outraged. What the hell!

"Haruhi-kun! Yuuki-kun!" Renge yelled as we all made cookies. "Should I put more sugar in the cream?"

"Yeah." I said as I consentrated in my own cookies. Oniisan used to love it when I cooked cookies for him.

"How's the chocolate going?" Haruhi asked.

"I'm melting them down!" she said as I sweatdropped. I bet she is using a direct flame-

"Not with a direct flame!" Haruhi said after she went and helped her.

We heard Tamaki's rant outsiede, and soon Renge went and called him Fake king. I'm gaining some respect for that girl.

I finished my cookies and went outside, without waiting for the other two.

I started munching my cookies and slapped the hands of the ones who wanted one away.

Renge's cookies were burned, but the idiots still tasted them.

"Ahh!" Honey said after running from an angry Renge. "Yuuki-chan! Could you give me one cookie?"

I sighted. Be nice. "Sure." I said as I passed him a cookie. I watched as he at it and I almost wanted to rip his arms off. I never share cookies... like ever.

Haruhi was eating his cookie when Hikaru took a par from it, directly from her mouth! Then Kaoru licked her! No reaction whatsoever!

"HARUHI!" I yelled angrily as I set my cookies down and continued to eat the one in my hand slowly. "Your reaction is wrong!"

"Exactly!" Tamaki agreed.

"What happened Yuuki?" Hikaru asked smirking. "Jelous?"

"Wha-"

"You've got some chocolate." Kaoru said as he too liked me vary near my lips.

"GAH!" I said as I blushed and took step back. "Get away! Don't do that!"

"That's how you should reat Haruhi!" Tamaki praised as he pointed at me.

"Stop with the harassment, kissingmachine-sempai." Haruhi said.

"This taste really good!" Hikaru said from behind me.

They wouldn't dare.

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY COOKIES!" I yelled as I riped the now empty tray of cookies.

"My poor cookies!" I said as I hugged the tray to me. "You killed them!"

"Wa! Realax Yuuki! They're just cookies... no need to... YOU'RE CRYING! FOR COOKIES?"

"No one messes with my cookies!" I said as I glared at him.

"So... scary..." Kaoru said as he got wide-eyed.

However, renge ruined it by pinching Honey's cheek.

"Hey! Don't do that to Honey!" I said annoyed as I took Honey away.

"You're all not good enough." Renge stated. "Everyone's characteristics are bad! Except Kyoya-sama of course. You all lack of any negative aspects, and girls find that dull. Girl's are weak for beautiful men involved in trauma! Girls will be bored with your so called dummy actions soon enough! Are you trying to make Kyoya-sama store bankrupt?"

I got an anime vain. This girl... she is really... making me want to kill her. I want to kill her so bad...

"You!" She said as sh pointed at Honey. "Having cutness inside and outside it's like a toddler! chang it to having a cute face but being a beast!"

I glared at her. What the heck? That's not atractive at all...

"Morinozuca, you'll take care of Haninodzuka by staying with him all the time, and dignify the speeches you make once in a while!"

"Twins, suffer from the fact that people can't tell the difference between the two of you, and be in a basket club!" Renge continued. "Haruhi-kun! You'll be a super poor honored student, but you're being bullied! Tamaki! Be an institute's idol, and people compliment your appearance, but you actually have a huge complex, lonely prince! Yuuki-kun! You're agresive towards everyone, but you have a dark part no one knows, you're gay!"

"WHAT?" I yelled açoutraged. "I'm not goin-"

HAruhi put her hand in my mouth and I just glared at renge.

"Kyoya-sempai you're perfect!" Renge said as she blushed and smiled at Kyoya.

"Get rid of her." I said as I took Kyoya by the neck of his shirt. 

"Well, you and Haruhi are in charge of her." He stated simply.

I let go of him and scowled at Renge.

"This will be interesting." Kyoya said.

"Fuck you." I muttered as the twins snickered and Honey was wide-eyed telling me not to use such language.