"Hey! Where's your inhaler?! " she asked me with panicked in her eyes,

"Hey what's wrong? " Tae unnie asked worriedly, Soo and yoong already went to me....

"She's getting an attack! " Yul unnie said panicked.... I kept holding my chest... I can't breath...

"What?! Where's your inhaler?! "Soo unnie said with so much panick in her eyes... I roam my eyes to find my bag, and I remembered, Shit!! I left my bag in my locker.

"Lo-locker"I manage to croaked breathlessly,

"What's the password of your locker??" Tae unnie asked panicking also...

"18-24" I said... Still catching my breath...

(A/n: Amber's password has a meaning, can you figure it out??)

Yul unnie ran to the lockers after she heard my password...

"Hey breath... Breath... " Yoong said while caressing my back...

"Yul already ran to get your inhaler okay?... Now breath.... " Yoong said still caressing my back...

"Here! " Yul unnie came back handling me the inhaler, I quickly used it and regained my breath...

"Thanks unnie " I said and smiled...

"Yah! Why did you not bring your inhaler here! You know that you have asthma !" Soo unnie shouted while she flicked my forehead.

"I just forgot it" I said pouting while rubbing my forehead

"Haish!! You made me worried! " soo unnie said Slapped me in my head again....

I just glared at her, and she stopped, I was about to shout back when somebody knocked on the door causing us to look,

"Um.... Is this the star section?? " a cute girl with a bunny look asked..

"Umm yeah.. " I answered, she just nodded and seated at the front row,
My unnies went back to their seats and did what things their doing , Yoong and Yul are goofing around and I mean about goofing around they are playing rock paper scissors and hitting each other forehead hardly....
Tae is eating a lollipop while reading a book called... Fifty shades of gray???

O_o

I don't know what is the contents of the book she's reading but I know it's up to no good, how do I know??? Because she had that expression when she's doing some byuntae's stuff...
And Soo, she's eating and eating, and eating..... *sigh... * I don't know how she can't get fat when she is eating a huge amount of food... o(╯□╰)o

I took my earphones and listen to Music, I'm actually interested in music. I can sing, composed/write music, I play musical instruments like drums, guitar. Piano. And etc....
I closed my eyes....

I am getting bored listening to music.. So I peeked at what Tae is reading....

→_→
.
.
.
.
"Uhmmm-ahhh~"
.
.
.
(⊙o⊙)?
"Anghhhh... Ummm.. Do-don't Stop,!!
Harder!! Yes!! "
.
(O_o)

What the Heck?!!

"YAH!! " I shouted and smacked her grinning face,

"OUCH!! Wha- Why did you do that?!! " she shouted to me holding her face and her lollipop on her other hand, she let go her book while giving me an angry and confuse look

"Why-why Are you reading stuffs like that?!! " I shouted stuttering, even if she always do this and I already caught her many times it's still making me blush... Well aside from reading she ummm...
She ummm...
Sometimes...