Epilogue

"What do you think will happen Baba?" sanyukta asked without taking her eyes from tv.

"I don't know. I'm as tensed as you are." Baba replied to her previous comment.

"I think he will make it." they both said in unison and nod in response to each other. Baba and Sanyukta are sitting on the sofa and watching TV. While Randhir sat on other one and working on his laptop. Sanyukta was eating chocolate in nervousness of what will happen next. Raqndhir was thinking that no one can tell that this man sitting over there with his daughter in law was ex gang leader. Oh no, not daughter in law but his daughter who is apparently more important than his son.

"Ahh...." She screamed while placing a hand over her baby bump. Yes she is pregnant with twins and six months along. It makes him to love her more that she is carrying their babies inside her tummy.

He rushed to her and kneeled down before her. he asked with concern "What happened? You ok or we need to go to doctor. Or should I......" before he can say anything else she slapped his back of head lightly. "What was that for?" he asked rubbing his head while Baba was laughing hard.

"No need to go to all hyper ok. They kicked me." she said with loving expression. He placed his hand over his wife's swollen belly and feels their children's movement.

"They loves their daddy." He said proudly looking at her. "No they loves Salmaan." She said.

"what?" he said with confused expression. "Yeah just look at the tv Salmaan won the final match in movie. And they kicked it means they love Salmaan." She said in a monotone while he was looking at her like she had grown two heads.

"Unbelievable." He said while shaking his head.

"And you married this unbelievable woman who is carrying your babies." She said in slight anger.

"...And she is perfect for me, a perfect wife, a perfect daughter and will be perfect mother too." He finished with a kiss on her forehead and retreat his way toward where he was sitting earlier.

"Yeah she is indeed world's best daughter." Baba said to her and she hugged him in return. She is happy for whatever happened in past. Now she knows why everyone says that whatever happened happen for a reason. And if outcome is so beautiful then little pain isn't matter.

After months

"Give me that one fast mister devil." Sanyukta has completed her 3rd trimester and will be giving birth soon so she is right now resting in their room and eating chocolate. The most crabbing thing for her in these 9 months.

Everything seems so dreamy that she fears of waking up in the morning but then looking at her amazing husband makes everything perfect. In past months they become closer than before if possible. Baba is also excited to welcome the twins. He is happy that his family is complete with a son daughter in law and now grand children. He is looking forward to play with them, spoil them with his love. All in all everything is perfect but that doesn't mean sanyukta had stopped annoying Randhir. Her dramas are all there and prank on the fellow gang members coming to meet Randhir are also going done with the help of Baba.

"Take it." randhir handed her a new chocolate and said "you are eating too much chocolate but I think it's good at least you will gain some weight too." That smirk in other situation will look sexy on him but not this time.

"And what the hell do you mean by that. Do you think I am skinny. Then you should go to hell. I eat a lot but if I am not fat like you doesn't mean that I am thin. I have perfect figure"

"ok ok I am sorry..... you won ok. And by the way I don't need to go hell when I am living in one with a beautiful angel and rule it." he sat beside her and remove hair strands falling from her messy bun over her face. He cupped her face and kissed her on forehead.