CHAPTER 21

Dhruv's pov

What I wanted form so long I have now. She is the only girl I desired so much. Everyone thought that he was the reason I met her. but hell no. I have known her since I was a teenager. She was my first desire whom I can't have. She thought I was not her the only one' but I can change it. That time I was a spoiled kid who want everything but something are too difficult to have. She was one of those.

We both were in same school. I was a year senior then her. I admired the way she held her confident. Her innocent was like a spell around me. Every guy in school admired her but she was too busy with her life to notice her around. I wanted to be with her.

My life took a 360 degree turn when I found out that my dad died. I just turned 17 that time and she was 15. I have to move on to here. Leave her, my first desire.

But before leaving I decide to tell her about my feelings. What I think about her she has to know. I was just going to tell her when I heard her and her friend's conversation. They were talking about me. Obviously I was the most popular bad boy of school. Every guy wants to be me and girls with me.

Her friend told her that she should be with me because she is prettiest among all girls in school. Every guy wants her. and I'm that guy who can make her status more high. But her reply makes me leave without telling her what for I have came here.

"He's not one for me. I will know that instant moment who my the only one' is, when I'll let my eyes fall on him. With him I didn't feel anything but suffocation and uncomfortable. Didn't you notice I don't like to be even around him. he thinks he owned this school which in truth is too far from it. so yeah never ever in hell I'm going to be with him."

That was the exact words what she said about me. I felt like someone killed my pride. That moment I decide in whatever the conditions I will have her. I'll make her to submit me. I'll break her.

I changed everything about me. my bad boy looks turns into a womanizer CEO. When I find out that she is here with that Randhir I made a plan to revenge on both. And it becomes easier because they both fall in love.

Love such a waste of time. There is nothing called love. It's all desire. Desire to have someone and claim them as yours.

Right now I am feeling like I have won an ultimatum trophy. My would be wife is selecting dress for our wedding. It should be a big fat Indian wedding instead but I thought first I should make her mine.

It's nearly an hour and I am being impatience. I want to see what are they doing there. I know girls and their shopping and all but still. Just than lady from boutique and her helpers came outside of the room. i notice that her followers were wearing sun hat each of them which was covers their face too. One with pink hat seems familiar but I don't give to much to it and start moving toward the room where my bride is.

"wait mister dhruv." Lady's voice interrupt me from moving.

"what?" I snapped at her. irritated with the fact she is stopping me to see my angel.

"actually miss sanyukta asked to you to check the suit for wedding. She wants it perfect." Oh my angel wants her wedding to be perfect. Then why not.

"ohk"

"suits are in your room and my some assistance are already there to help you." She finished and told me to go to my room.

I approach to my room. there were two of her assistance. They help me to try my suits for wedding and help with my needs. If only you can understand. [*mar kyu nahi jata yeh* -_- -_-]

I looked toward wall clock it was showing that I have took more than enough time. I should go and check on my angel. How is she looking? Only for me. she belongs to me. her heart, her mind, her soul and her body everything is mine to claim. And I will.