CHAPTER 20

Randhir's pov

There are a lot of things to do but you are not here with me. I want to say a lot to you but you are not here to hear it. Without you I am a wrecked person. With every breath I am missing you. My life seems incomplete without your presence. There are your memories but you are not with me.

Why you have to so much stupid to do this stupidity this time. I don't know what I will do if I can't find you. You have become my breath, my hunger, my thirst, my day and most importantly my life. When you were not a part of my life I always thought that heart is just an organ which pump blood to our body. My heart first time beat when I feel your intensity.

"Sir what should we do now." I heard someone said to me.

"Do whatever you can do. Just find out where that piece of shit had taken my girl'." I yelled with frustration.

It's been 24 hours a fuc*king day and there is not process to find her. Yesterday when I returned home with hope to see her in our room, but I didn't see her there. Instead I found a note saying that she has gone to church.

I was angry no I was hell pissed off. I made my way to church but she was not there. My heart stopped beating when I found her beg but not her. I know someone has taken her from me. But who will do such things.

I was yelling with frustration. All of our memory flood in my mind. I want to see her, feel her but I can't because I don't know where she is. I am sure that Dhruv did it. he wants her and I know how low he can stop. That Mumbai incident was also his plan.

It's all my fault. I don't have to leave her alone by herself here. Why I have too ignorant. When I know she is my life why I have to so much stupid. I can't blame her for her kidnap because whoever lays their eyes on her they will want her. she is a perfection of god. She was a gift to me.

I have to find her before he can hurt her. The thought of someone hurting my girl' leaves me with an ache in my heart.

"Randhir you have to eat something." Baba said while placing his hand on my shoulder.

"no I have to have her first. I don't know what that bast*rd is doing with her." I am seriously terrified with the situation and what he can do with her.

No matter what she is mine and no one can hurt her. with this thought and new found courage which I was losing every second I stood up and marched toward my car. I will found her.

"Randhir, don't return without her in this house." I heard baba yelled from behind. He was also worried for her.

Sanyukta's pov

I swear I am not going to drink again. This is the worst hangover ever. Wait but how??? I mean I didn't drink right. Then why I am feeling like it. Let me remember what happened before.

Oh yeah these two idiots who thinks that they are some kind of kidnapper kidnap me. If they come across me I am going to show them that they had committed a big mistake.

I tried to open my eyes but they were forcefully closed by a cloth that tied behind my head. Seriously -_-. And guess what they tied my hands too. Great note my sarcasm.

"is she awake?" I heard quietly familiar voice asking? It was a male's voice and it sent shiver through my spine. But not in good way like mister devil has his effect on me.

Where I had heard this voice before? Use your brain sanyukta. Fast because you have to be ready for your plan from escaping here. Nowhere in hell I am going to stay as hostage somewhere else beside mister devil.