CHAPTER 5

When they arrive their destination also known as hell she was surprised to say at least. There was a big mansion in front of her. Looking like a palace to her. Her family was rich but not like this. She thought devil is pretty loaded.

Some member of his gang was already there.....waiting for their boss to come [ for welcoming a big AAFAT]

After parking his car in the driveway and dragging her, Randhir asked one of his gang member where his baba is?

And he replied that he is in his room.

He grabbed her hand and start pulling her inside of the house. She didn't object it. She was feeling some tingles from the touch of his kidnapper. She likes the view she is having in front of her eyes. House was well furnished.

They both reached to a room which was closed from inside. Randhir knocked and a come in' was heard from inside.

They both inter the room together. There was a man sitting on a chair reading a newspaper.

Randhir cleared his throat and says "baba".

Without looking at Randhir he asked "How was your trip? I hope you get what you wanted." He kept a newspaper aside and looked at Randhir with a smile on his face but his smile soon faded when he saw sanyukta.

"who is she?" he asked while pointing at her.

"umm.. she..vo.." he was fumbling with words. His baba saw it and he smiles for a while.

"First releases her hands and mouth." He said in a fake stern voice.

"But baba.." he tries to object it but his baba didn't listen to him and said."Do what I said"

Randhir said ok' and released her hands and mouth. But before anyone can say something Sanyu start with her silly talking. Here you go baba' Randhir thought

"You scared the hell out of me. It's not hell it's awesome. How can you say it is hell." She turns toward baba and says "and hii I m sanyukta, sanyukta agarwal, nice to meet you, by the way what should I call you. DEVIL calls you baba than what should I ? between why are you so silent. Say something..."

"Shut up you crazy girl. That's why I tied her mouth baba. You see, she doesn't stop when she is talking." Randhir says.

Sanyukta says with a pouting face "I don't do that much of talk."

"Ohkey ohkey both of you stop now " Baba says to both of them. He turns to sanyukta and said ":and sanyukta..."

"yes" she says sweetly "between you can call me sanyu if you want. I prefer sanyu more than sanyukta." On her answer Randhir rolled his eyes.

"ohk sanyu you can call me baba and I would love to talk with you but not now. Right now I have to talk with your devil. Can I." he asked her with a smile on his face.

"Yeah obvio. Bye baba. But wait where should I go??? I don't know anything about this house" sanyukta said.

"Baba I will lead her to room where she is going to stay. I will be back in few minutes." Randhir said and dragged sanyu with him.

Anger was clear in his eyes. he takes her to a room which was closed. He unlocked that room and stepped inside. It was a big room having black and white combination painted walls. It has a king size bed at middle of the room. And other necessary things were there too.

He pulled her hand and made her to face him. he said "what you think about yourself. Ha"

"Sanyukta. What else." She said in a obvious tone..

"what do you think I am not yelling at you in front of baba that doesn't mean I will tolerate your nonsense. You listen I promise you I'll make sure turn your life into a living hell. I will torture you that much that you want to die but I will not let you die.