Under The Moon Light

i know i am damn late but i was busy with some personal things like my health and my studies and all so i didnt update earlier but now i am fade up with everything and taking a year drop from my academic studies to do whatever i want. i have like 8 or 9 months to write. i am reallllyyyy excited.

ohk so here is the last part :)

...........

"Are you seriously giving me this." she asked really excited because it's not every day when the almighty devil offers you to drive his motor bike.

"Aww I really want to drive this. I just so in love with this." her every word reflecting joy. He came close to her and said "What about me?" in a low husky whisper. It was his voice or maybe closeness between them that cause her to feel that delightful shiver. But whatever it was, it was given by her devil. HER.

Before she can say something he said "Do you want to waste all day standing here and doing nothing or you want to come."

"Haww you are the one who is distracting me. I am not."

"So that means I affect you." He said closing the distance between them again.

"it's not like that you won't get affected by me." smirk looks sexy on her he thought.

"Yes I get."

"See who is wasting time me or you." She said while pushing him aside. "But again where the hell are we going?" She placed both of her hands on her hips. "Cause if I'm driving then I need to know the route."

"No you don't 'cause I'll tell you the way. Ok now sit and start it otherwise I'm driving it." he told her like matter of fact which was in case may be right 'cause if he didn't say something like that she won't be shut up for a while. Typical sanyukta.

"NOOOO... I'm driving it see." She literally screamed while snatching helmet and keys from his hands.

"don't you want to come mister devil." she asked with a wink when he was lost in her stupidity yet cuteness. Now he knows why everyone says opposite attracts. He never ever in his life once thought about getting a girl just opposite of him but it was his fate. His beautiful dream to come true.

He sat behind her placing his head on her shoulder while hands encircling her waste. She is a perfect example of angel he thought. She start to drive and he to narrate way. After sometime which wasn't quite at all first because sanyukta won't stop talking and second randhir kept her teasing or in other words kept her seducing by his words and wondering hands they reached their destination Calangute Beach.

When she parked her bike or may be his but right now it's her so her bike she caught randhir in a tight embrace and said "you took me to beach. I love you I love you I love you so sooo much." She didn't realize what she said but when she did she was a blushing mess. So cute. And here our devil has the most satisfying smile or smirk I don't know.

After scolding herself and getting over the fact what she said earlier she grabbed his hands and said " do you want to waste all day standing here and doing nothing or you want to come." Exact words what he said earlier.

And their fun date begin. They played tease each other spent romantic moment with each other done all the things what they can do. Clicking selfies and annoying devil was the fav thing for sanyukta and for Randhir spending beautiful moment with her was everything. He feels alive with her. the fun he missed all these years are worth of waiting cause god have given him so beautiful and perfect to himself. All by himself. He is possessive with her it's not something unknown fact to her 'cause she has seen it the way he behave if someone even try to look at her with wrong intension. That person would be lying under ground for sure. And the way his eyes held that possessiveness for her. it sound crazy but she isn't afraid of that in fact she loves it.