CHAPTER 4

At sanyu's house

Her brother also known as Ankit reached there. He was badly injured, obvious our hero beat him nicely. Her so called caring mother asked him with concern in her voice.

"what happened beta? who did this to you." She surely dislike her step daughter but has so much love for her son.

She made him sit on the sofa, he starts telling her what happened in this morning. * go tell her how Randhir beat shit out of you.*

After telling her everything he said "But mom I am afraid. What if something bad happen to her. Than what would we do?." He said but there was no emotion called tension or care in his voice.

His mother said with evil glint in her voice "Whatever he wants to do he can. She was not even useful for us now, only a burden."

"Yeah, that's true mom. And now we don't have to worry about her." >_< more likely fake care and worry they ever did for her.

They both laughed evilly. Evil souls -_-

Here at Randhir's house [still at Mumbai]

His men told him that car is ready for his journey. And there is nothing left that can identify a girl name Sanyukta. Her records are taken care off. He went to room where she was to check on her.

She is sitting on bed with crossed legs and continuously starring at mirror which was in front of the king size bed. It's like she was having starring contest with herself. Who is going to win Real or Virtual one?

He made his way toward her and make her stand on her legs by jerking her toward him. She was shocked with sudden movement. Her eyes become wide when she realize that devil is here. He was lost in those pretty brown orbs. He is thinking those are the prettiest eyes he ever seen but suddenly cursed himself for thinking something like that. They both were looking at each other. They try to find something or feelings for each other. Like there was something they need to solve.

He break the contacts of their eyes and said "Let's go."

She didn't object him and let him drag her where he want. It was like a spell someone cast on her.

They came out side of the house. His men were already there he ordered them "I want you to check on her family, there every move and every fucking thing they do and is important. Make sure they don't file any complaint in police. And clear all of the evidence if there anything left. . Am I clear." He ask in his cold tone.

"Yes boss." they all replied at the same time.

He turned to her and said "enjoy your journey to hell miss sanyukta agarwal."

"You know I love hell but you didn't inform me before so let me free for a while maybe. And I'll be back in an hour with my luggage." She said trying to reason him to set free her.

"You leave me with no choice than." He said in a stern voice. He reached to her and pick her up, he puts her on his shoulder. He was walking like she doesn't weight. She starts pounding on his back but there is no use of it.

He reached to his car and makes her sit and quickly he also sat. She tried to open the door but he locked it already. He is more faster then her. Her eyes widened in horror "Shit" she cursed under her breath. Her freedom is going away from her.

He starts driving.

"Let me go you sad face. I don't want to go anywhere with you. And when you are not taking me nice place than definitely its a no."

He smirked and ignores her like she even doesn't exist.

He was driving to outside of the city. Now she is sure what he said was not any kind of prank. He is taking her to hell. But where is this hell is. She thought.