"Heyy..." I looked at him, he stared me down, "sup Chey..." I looked down at his six pack and then seen something that I haven't seen in months. 

Shit... No Chey stop looking at that, you got Desean remember? Why you keep staring at his..oh my god move yo eyes up.

He cleared his throat, I focused my attention back to his face, "I ain't seen you in minute how life treating you?" He tried to do casual talk with me, "oh it's going good, promoted at my job...enjoying life, what about you?" I smiled. "Working out, football, life, usual shit." He looked at Drea. "Sup drea" he smiled, "Heyy Cordell, Chey imma go finish working out, I'll see you in a little bit" she fast walked back towards the treadmills.

Girl!!!!

I sighed and looked back at Cordell, "so Chey, I've been hearing on the streets you got a new man... So soon huh?" He was back to lifting weights, "how you find that out" I rose my eyebrow. "I know people that know some people and that know him." He was smirking. "I heard you was with somebody new too, hope that's working out fantastic..." I said  sarcastically.

. "Not true, ain't looking for love right now, especially if I already know who I want" he sat the weight down and looked at me. "Well.. Who might that be???" I looked at him hoping the answer wasn't gonna be what I didn't wanna hear. "You already know the answer Chey I don't know why you playing games with me, you know what the deal is, only reason why I'm being cool about it cuz I'm waiting for you to see that you know you still want me but aye who am I right? I could tell by your body language and I already seen you peeping at my gym shorts, yeah I know you miss it huh?" He started laughing.

"Don't have to be a jack ass Cordell..." I folded my arms across my chest, "not being a jack ass Chey, spitting some true shit to you, and you know it's true like cmon why you come over here, it wasn't to to be friendly? You wanted to see what yo ex was up to and to see if I was with somebody right?" He stepped a little closer to me. "No I acutally came to say hello..." I stepped back a little. He leaned closer to my ear. 

"It's okay Chey, I know he not really that good, he probably put it down, I get it you ain't really fucked too many people, but you know and I know who can still do things that noooobody else, but you know where to reach me and where to find me, come through and see me if you want what's real." He wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed me on the cheek. I stood there looking confused and shocked, he walked off and finished his work out.

I turned around and seen Drea ease dropping and smirking.

"BISH I'm dead!!, I knew it, I knew it!, I knew his ass was gone try that smooth shit."she started laughing.
"Oh hush up Drea, I'm not gonna slide through and for what?" I fixed my hair.

"Girl stop playing you know you wanna ride his surfboard " she chuckled.  "I don't.. I don't know why he even tryna..you know what I don't wanna even think about it no more..." I cleared my throat and went back towards the treadmills.

"Come through and see me if you want something real? Boy what?????? No I ain't sliding through shit, I got a boyfriend now, he ain't gonna be doing this Calvin shit with me...it was sexy as hell though...oh god what the hell im I thinking" I was in my thoughts while running on the treadmill. I knew whatever I had in my mind wasn't worth it imma just blow it off and move on right?
_____________
Cordell POV

I watched Chey walk back towards the treadmills, I smirked while watching her backside,

Damn I miss that....

I blew the thought off and kept focus, I knew how to get her back even without trying, but I guess taking my future bro in law advice work. I grabbed my phone and dialed Kai number.

Phone call w/ Kai

Kai: Kai Steal Yo Girl speaking?

Me:wassgood man, I took yo advice

Kai: ohh you did ? How it work? Did my sis seem like her old self?

Me: she was shocked at first, I added my twist to the shit though she almost melted

Kai: THATS MY NIGGA!!! You bettah get her

Me: so wassup with this Desean dude?

Kai: he the homie... Who really secretive, I know my sis Chey all into it and all that but I really don't think he a good match for her

Me: yeaah I feel ya, I think I got her thinking about me and her again, imma see if she gone come text me or not anytime soon

Kai: she most likely will, so what you do?

Me: you know that slick shit Calvin be doing?

Kai: OH YOU HIT HER WITH THAT? You tryna be the side nigga?

Me: nah the main one, but I know what will work though

Kai: you made a nigga proud you know it's always good to see my students succeed in my program, you one of my best students

He was sniffling over the phone, I shook my head

Me: alright Bruh imma go ahead and finish what I was doing I'll update you on anything that happens

Kai: cool cool,  AYO was Drea there?

Me: yeah?

Kai: mhmm I figured her fine ass would be, iight later rookie.

He hung up the phone, I sighed and went back to my workout. Since Chey like bad boys why not try that a little, I knew that was gone drive her mad. Hopefully she'll come through tonight.