2

I groaned. Love was all around me. Riley and Farkle were literally making out in the janitors closet when I 'accidentally' opened it when Mr. Matthews asked me to go get a mop. I see Zay and Smackle flirt with each other every where we go; They feed each other, give each other piggy backs, carry one another, god the list goes on and on.

I see Yogi and Darby.

Sarah and Dave.

Thor and his two girls.

Missy and Charlie.

Billy and Brenda. I know right? Ew.

But there is one guy who doesn't have a girl. Lucas. Lucas has been my crush, since forever. Riley got over him when he decided he liked neither of us but we still have that amazing fiery chemistry.

But right now I find myself in a situation. Riley and I are packing our things from Gym, when Missy decides to hassle me.

"Who's your boyfriend Ms. Hart? Everyone seems to have one except you!" Missy said, annoyingly.

"Why do you care, Bitchford?" I retort.

"Looks to me like Shortie over here isn't loved by nobody." Missy crackles.

"Fine. You want to know who my boyfriend is?" I ask. "It's Lucas Friar."

I swallowed my lie.

I wasn't dating Lucas, not at all I wasn't.

"Maya what did you just get yourself into?" Riley asked, walking me away from the hoe.

I sighed. "Help me!" She nodded. "This is just the beginning, peaches. Right now we have to go to the football field."

We scurry across the school ignoring all the fingers and chuckles we get started by Missy. God I hate her.

"Lucas!" I yell while he's getting a drink. He smiles and runs over.

"What's up, pancake?" He smirks.

Fire. Hot hot hot. "Uh, okay, so I just got us into a situation and if you don't help me I will literally rip off your balls." I said. Why the actual hell did I just say that? Your an idiot Maya. Cold. Freezing.

He laughed instead of running off. "What did you do this time?" He asks, folding his arms.

"I was being pressured into telling everyone who my boyfriend is-"

"You don't have a boyfriend." He interrupted.

"That's right," I replied. Getting lost in his eyes.

"Anyways..." Riley ushered, forcing me to speak again.

"Meh. I sort of told her you were my boyfriend and now the entire school knows. Surprise!" I smiled.

He didn't frown. "Hopefully I can get my acting skills together, because pretending to be your boyfriend will be hard." He finally answers.

"Missy, she's coming. Hide. Hide. Hide. Hide." Riley says, stepping back.

"Hey Blondie, Cowboy." She says.

Lucas sighs and looks at the bitch. "What Missy?"

"You love your girlfriend right?"

Lucas looks at Maya. She nods, and smiles.

"Yeah, actually I do. Very much." He smiles back at her.

"And she loves you?" Missy asks again.

"Isn't that how it would work? What do you want Missy?" I asked, glaring at her.

"Then kiss. And if you don't, well, the entire school will know you made it up and your a big, fat, phony." She smiled an evil smile.

"A full, make out session, right here." Missy requested.

Riley smiled a big, awkward smile. "Yes, please?" She asked.

Maya shrugged and wrapped her arms around his neck and he wrapped his around her waist. They leaned in, and kissed for a long, time.

This feels like hot fire, Maya thought. Like I always imagined it would be. She smiled to herself when she pulled back, and he winked at her.

"Well then I guess your actually a couple because we all know If Maya was lying, she'd only kiss a boy she really liked." Missy snapped her fingers, and walked away.

I rolled my eyes.

"So, that um-um k-kiss right there?" Lucas stuttered. "Did you enjoy it?" I rolled my eyes again.

"Go back to your football, huckleberry." He smiled and ran off.

"So," Riley asked. "I ENJOYED THAT SO MUCH." Maya screamed all giddy at Riley.

They both squealed for a long time.

"But Maya, you realize it's all fake?" I sighed. "Oh yeah."

/// Lucas POV

When school was almost over, everyone started saying things about me and Maya.

"Dude, people are calling you the 'new hot couple'. That's gotta mean something." Zay said.

"No, Maya only thinks of us as pretend. But I wish she knew I wished it was real." Lucas sighed.

"But if you liked making out with her, just do it by surprise and see how she reacts. That can tell you everything." Farkle chimed in.

"Look here she comes now. Just grab her by her waist as she walks by, and then make out." Zay said.

Maya, looking so beautiful started walking by, and I did and Zay told me to. I grabbed her waist and made out with her again.

It's been 1 minute, still kissing.

2 minutes, my new record.

5 minutes, I'm in love with her.

"Maya, Lucas, the school bell is about to ring and everyone is staring at you. Why don't we do this somewhere else?" Riley says, gesturing outside. I smile at the Blonde Beauty, take her hand and follow my friends.

Maya caught up with Riley, and looked back at me while she bit her lip. I blushed.

Boys don't ever blush man, get it together.

"I wish we were real." I whispered to myself.

Hope you enjoyed my first chapter! Leave any suggestions down below. And tell me a nick name Lucas should give Maya. Thanks for reading, see you soon with the next chapter.

follow/comment/favorite/add

xoxo - Ella