Chapter 18

It was almost Christmas and I still hadn't bought Yorky a good present. Well I did, but I thought that maybe he wouldn't like it. So I went shopping with him and Melissa."Ill be back. I'm going to see if I can find something I like." Yorky said and left."Ok bye." and he kissed me."Ok Melissa!!!Tell me, what does he like!!!" I asked her."Oh everything really. I think you should buy him some perfume." she said.

"I want it to be special."

"Hmm. He loves snapbacks."

"Got that for his birthday."

"Oh!!. He always wanted a Black Leather Jacket."

"Perfect!!."

We went to the Burlington and I bought him a black leather jacket. I also bought his mom the Wonderstruck perfume by Taylor Swift. Thankfully I left my family's presents under the tree before I left. I noticed the movie Burlesque in the shelf and I grabbed it and bought it too. He liked that movie."What's the movie about?" Melissa asked."What Burlesque?. About a girl who gets a job in some dance club and she becomes the club's Singer." I replied.

"oh. Can I ask you a personal question?."

"Um sure."

" I know its none of my business, but have you and my cousin had...."

"Sex?"

"Yeah."

"No...I mean..he brings it up once and a while but I tell him I'm not ready."

"Are you?"

"I was ready when we went to your house last week."

"oh."

We dropped the topic. I knew she wanted to know about it but it was Yorky and my personal life. After going to The Cheesecake Factory, we met up with Yorky in Forever 21. I smiled at him and he hugged me and kissed me. The cashier noticed and coughed to make his presence known. Melissa bought a few stuff. She seemed a little serious when me and Yorky holded hands in front of her. We got in the car and we went to go drop Melissa home."Ill text you later" I told her."Sure." and she walked away. She was acting odd lately. I ignored her and I laid in driveseat. Yorky drove back home. I was tired. I hid his present under the bed."What are you doing?" he asked me."I pushed it in and I looked at him."Nothing. Just placing my bag of clothes in there." I replied. He smiled and went to the bathroom."Care of joining?" he asked me."Um....no...I'm ok. Ill take a shower later." I said. He smirked and walked with a pair of clothes and a towel. 

 After he go out of the shower, he invited me to go to the movies that day. I didnt feel like going so i said no."Lets go to Central Park then." he said. I nodded and grabbed my scarf and my sweater and made my way out with him. We walked around and i noticed he was kind of down."Whats wrong?" I asked him."Nothing. Im just thinking about what might happen after i come back.". I stop him and high him."It will be ok." I told him. But to.be honest I didn't. I hugged him so tight. I cried in his shoulders. I didn't know what would happen after he came back. It was starting to worry me. But what I did know it was that I wosent going to take anything for granted. I hugged him and did not let go. I wanted to stay like this forever but every moment has an ending.

The next day, I woke up. Yorky was shaking me and pulled my hand so that I could open the present he bought me."Wait!!" I said and ducked down and reached for the bag. He opened it and he saw the black leather jacket."No fucking way!!!" I smiled at his expression."Thank Melissa. She told me you have a thing for leather jackets." He came up to me and kissed me."Thank You." he said."Now its your turn to open your present." he said dragging me down to the tree. He handed me two presents. I opened them and I was amazed. He had bought me the Taylor Swift shirt I've wanted for almost like 2 years."OH MY GOD!!! THANK YOU!!!" Isaid hugging him."Don't thank me yet." he said laughing. I opened the next present and I jumped from the floor. He had bought me the Taylor Swift blanket."I could kiss you right now!!!!" I yelled. He had made my day. A few minutes later, his mom came and I gave her the perfume I bought her. She loved it!. It was the best Christmas ever. I just wished it stayed like that. But eventually he had to go to Melissa's house and we hanged out there. Mom called me and she thanked me for the perfume I bought her too. I kinda missed her. I stood outside in Melissa's patio. Thinking. Thinking about my relationship. Thinking if it will really work. Thinking if we had any hope. Thinking if he really loved me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. looking foward for more comments and votes guys. Mostly comments. Please! !!!!!I'm begging you!!!