Chapter 13

I woke up the next morning with a big headache. Monday. I got out of bed and took a shower. I got dressed and grabbed my backpack and went to my bus. I didn't feel good nor did I look so good either. Music was my only medicine.

When I got to school, I didn't even bother on looking for Elena. I was not in the mood."Hey Luke" Elena said from behind me."Hey" I say in a,serious tone."What's wrong" she asks me."Why don't you ask Yorky that. Then come to me" I say getting up and leaving Elena in the table alone."Luke!!" Elena said grabbing my shirt."Elena I'm not having a good day. I don't want to hurt you emotionally or physically. So please stay away from me for a while." I said pulling my shirt from her hand."She understood."I'm going to find Yorky right now" she said storming out of the cafeteria. One thing that I loved of Elena was that when someone hurt me, shed hurt them back 10 times worse. That's what I would do to, you know. The bell rang and I made my way to class. I walk in class and I notice someone sitting where I used to sit. Another New kid?. Where are they coming from seriously?!. I sat next to him not even looking at him. But something got to me that I've never done before. I greeted him."Hi." I told him."Hi." he replies."My names Luke"."Nice to meet you, I'm Sam. Sam Hart.". Sam Hart. His name was so beautiful."Nice to meet you." I said. Class began a little later. Mr. Harrison came in and started class. Like if anyone payed attention to him. Eventually he gave up and passed us a sheet that we were supposed to finish by the end of class. I didn't feel like doing anything."What's wrong?" Sam asks me."Break up" I say."Oh. I understand." he says." I broke up with my boyfriend a few days ago. He was well....what could I say. He was something.". Did he say boyfriend?." Well mines was reverse. My boyfriend broke up with me.". Sam understood me. He listened to me. It was what I wanted. Someone to listen to my part of the story. He gave me advice and he didn't put me down. He was a good friend."What lunch do you have?" I ask him."I don't know. B lunch, I think." he tells me."Good!!. I have b lunch to!!. Ill present you to some of my friends. That way if I'm not around, you'll have someone to talk to.". He smiles and says"ok".

The bell rang a few minutes later. Sam and I walked out of the class together. Then I saw him. Yorky. He was in the corner talking to a girl in front of him. He seemed happy. Like if nothing had happened. So I did the same. I walked with Sam past him. He saw me and his face got serious for a second. I ignored him and kept walking. Sam's class was right in front of mine. I said goodbye and he went to class. I in the other hand, didn't want to so I skipped. I walked for a while and sat in the bleachers. Where Yorky and I spent lunch for the first time. The memory brought good feelings and bad ones too. My eyes started to get watery and I let them cry."Hey" someone said. I wiped my eyes and I noticed that it was Yorky."What?" I tell him in a serious tone."I need to talk to you." he said."You've said enough."."No not really."."Walt, I'm done with you. I don't want to know anything from you. You broke me. And that's something I could not bear."."Do you think I regret breaking up with you?"."It didn't seem that way today in the morning when you were talking to that girl"."Oh come on Luke!!You are loosing it!!.I didn't say anything when I saw you with that dude!!."."It dosent matter!!!!. I'm done with you.". He pulled me to him and said" I can't stand a day without you."."Well you should've thought of that before."."I need you, Luke"."You need me but I don't need you"."Stop saying that."."Let me go!!!" I yell."No."."Let me g-" but his lips stopped me from finishing my sentence. This time, I was able to push him away."Stop. I'm not doing this anymore."."I need you Luke"."Just answer me this question Walter. Why did you break up with me?"."Cause, I felt that you needed someone better than me. Someone who would be there for you when you needed someone the most. But I realized that I needed you more than you needed me. I want you back, Luke". I didn't know what to say. I wanted him back to but it wosent the right thing to do. I shook my head and walked away."Answer me Luke!!" he yelled. Tears fell from my eyes. I couldn't bare anymore of this."Luke!!!!"."NO!!!OK?!NO!!I DON'T WANT YOU BACK. YOU'VE HURT ME DEEP INSIDE!!YOU'VE BROKEN THE BEST OF ME!!!!AND NOW YOU COME WITH THIS BULLSHIT SAYING YOU WANT ME BACK, I THINK YOU'RE PRETTY DARN STUPID YOURSELF!!!I HATE YOU!!"I yell to him and I walk away. I wipe my tears and keep walking. I notice Elena, Osmara, and Mark. They saw everything."Luke!!!" Elena yells but I walk the opposite direction. I hated everything. I hated my life. I hated Yorky. I kept walking and I noticed Elena was behind me. I kept walking and I crossed the street not looking both sides."Luke!!!!" Elena yelled but I kept walking. Then I heard a car honk and then I felt something hit my feet. The car kept driving and I kept rolling in the street."LUKE!!!" I heard Elena yell. But I was to hurt to turn my head. I touched my head and I saw blood. I couldn't move my left leg, and my neck hurted when I turned around. I saw Mark, Elena, Osmara, and Yorky. Elena was holding my head. She had already called an ambulance. Osmara went to get some teachers from the school and they came quick. The ambulance came a few minutes later. I felt really sick. I tasted blood in my throat."L..L..Lena" I said. Gosh it was hard to talk!!."Shh. You're going to be ok." Elena said sobbing in her tears."Why did you do this, Luke?" she asked me, tears falling in my face. I didn't plan it. It just happened. I didn't know it was gonna happen. The paramedics placed me in a rolling bed gently and brought me inside. Elena got in the ambulance right after them. The administrators tried to make her get off but you can't Elena do anything. So they let her go. Mark, Osmara got in too. Even Yorky. They started driving and they injected me with something. I started to see blurry and then I closed my eyes and fell to a deep sleep.

******************************

So what y'all think?. Did y'all like it?. Please comment and vote everyone. Sorry its been taking me a long time to update. Been brainstorming. Well next chapter will be up soon. C: