ROOMMATE WANTED

*Madison's POV*

Roommate wanted! If interested please contact me! My number is 216-867-5309. 

I took the flyer down thinking that maybe this could be my one way ticket out of my parents house! I started walking to my parents house. I walked up the walk way while digging in my purse to find my house key. I found it and unlocked the front door. I walked up to my room and dropped my purse off at the foot of my bed. I grabbed my phone from the back pocket of my jeans and started texting this mysterious guy named Pete. 

 To: 216-867-5309- Hi Pete! My named is Madison Millar. I saw your flyer hanging up and i was interested in the living space provided. 

I went downstairs and made myself a sandwich and checked my social media. I scrolled through my Facebook liking pictures of my 13 month old niece. I finished my sandwich when my phone went off signalling that i got a text message. 

From: 216-867-5309- Hey Madison! I was wondering if you would come by and check out the house say tomorrow by noon?

To: 216-867-5309- Yea i'll swing by at noon. 

I was kinda excited to check out this place out tomorrow.

*Pete's POV*

I've been looking for a roommate since i moved into this house a year ago. Im excited to meet this Kendall person.  

*Madison's POV*

I was watching Scream when i was thinking about the house, like what it looks like on the outside. Maybe i pass it on my way to work. I wonder what the inside looks like. Then my mind wandered over to Pete. i wonder what he looks like. Maybe he's hot i thought. Why am i thinking this stuff? I might not even get the room. I stopped thinking all those things and focused on my show. I ended up falling asleep two hours later. When i woke up the morning after i rolled over to look for my phone. i grabbed it off my nightstand and checked the time. It read 11:45. Oh shit i thought. I got out of bed and found  a random shirt and a pair of athletic shorts and my running shoes. Then remembered...i don't have a address. So i texted Pete. 

To: 216-867-5309- Hey Pete! I'm running a little late.But also i never got an address...

From: 216-867-5309- Hey Madison! Sorry bout that, but the address is 2311 Chicago BLVD. 

To: 216-867-5309- Thanks! I'll be there in 5.

I grabbed my purse from the foot of the bed and made my way downstairs to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Then grabbed my keys off the counter and left. I was pulling into the drive way of this gorgeous house. I saw the front door open and a guy stepped out. I didn't think that it would actually be Pete Wentz, the bassist of Fallout Boy. I stepped out of the car suddenly feeling insecure. I walked up the walk way towards the front door where Pete was. He was wearing a pair of black Skinny jeans, a shortsleeve light blue button up shirt, and a pair of black converse. He looked so gorgeous. 

"You must be Madison."

"And you must be Pete." 

He just laughed the flashed me his beautiful smile. 

"Uh come in."  Pete gestured towards the house.

*Pete's POV*

I saw a car pull into the driveway. That must be Madison i thought. I opened the door and stepped out. She stepped out of her car. She shut the car door and started walking towards me. She was wearing a maroon t-shirt, a pair of athletic shorts and a pair of running shoes. Her brown hair was down and kinda curled. She also had no makeup on. She looked stunning. 

"You must be Madison."

"And you must be Pete."

I just laughed and smiled. 

"Uh come in." i gestured toward the house.