Night 2: More Than a Light

Marks POV

I walk into the dreaded office room again the next night. But this time I came prepared... I drop my duffel bag to the floor looking towards the security screens, "Something here seems foul... Something here just reeks of blood and suffering... " I lean into the counter dropping my hat to the desk.

Turning around and shaking my head I mumble, "Could it be these halls are echoing... of death?" I take a deep breath and kneel down and shuffle through the contents of the bag

 "We'll see!"

Taking the bag and standing I dump the insides atop the counter revealing an arsenals worth of guns... from who knows where.

Picking one up and cocking it a stare at it and grin. "In all my dreams, I see..." A movement on the screens distracts me as I spot Freddy making a move through the halls. 

I grab for a long beautiful shiny knife and unsheathe it, "A maze of halls with bloody walls," But then I instead I grab another blade... this time a machete "and countless scrawls reminding me: "IT'S ME!"" Lumbering towards a wall of child art work I hastily tear one down and crumple it up tossing it to the floor.

Walking back to stare at all the art I scowl, "Don't play these games... You've lost your fright!"  I tear down another piece and stamp it to the floor. 

Still clenching the machete I run the flat part of the blade over my finger admiring it.  "I'm armed with more than a light..." I turn on my heel and in one swift movement drop the blade and pick up a large automatic gun. "And I'm surviving five nights!" I screamed out.

I kicked the wheely chair aside and it clattered into the opposite wall. A towered forward towers 1 or the 2 doors slowly raising the weapon to my eye. I check it out mumbling to myself "No phones. No screens. No more..."

Chicas on the move now to! I jump to alertness and check the other entree way and the monitors. 

"Just you and me, a gun or three, and nothing else between me and this door!" I pat the gun in my palm. 

Danget Bonnies loose to... "You bring the fur..." I stated confidently. The gun pointed over my head I rose it slightly into the air and screamed out, "I'll bring the fight!!!"

I stuttered back to where the chair had landed and plopped down inside it anchoring the scope properly to my eye facing the door where they were to come to first. 

"Hey, Foxy! Come get a bite!" I prompted cockily. I grinned and laughed a little crazily. 

 " 'Cause I'm surviving five nights!!!!!" I held down  the trigger as the bullets flew into the darkened hallway.

This is it. This is it! I've finally survived! I think giddy to myself.

But then. A mans body collapses in from the door way. I'm still holding the gun a wave of panic runs through me.... "Your not Foxy!?"

-Time Lapse-

Cops arms are wrapped around me, "YOU DON'T GET IT YOU DON'T GET IT! THERE ARE ANIMATRONICS THERE WERE CHILDREN THEY WERE STUFFED INTO THE ANIMALS!" They walk me through a door and the cool night air hits my face as I try to resist.

"Come on!" The lady cop yells.

"They were trying to kill everyone!" I said in defense. As they dragged me away to the cop car... I'm gonna have a lot of explaining to do...

Animatronics POV

Chica huffed from her spot on the stage, "We loose more security jobs this way!"

Freddy and Bonnie leaned in to comfort her. As the red and blue lights drove out of distance from the window. 

Hey guys glad your enjoying the written version of this but it's really time consuming so i'll only update if this story gets a combined 25 stars! Good luck!