Night One: New Job

(Marks POV)

I entered a small office room it was hot and the air was thick. There was a fan on the desk blowing rapidly but it didn't seem to be making much of a change. Old pizza boxes and rotten baked goods were on the counter as long with company branded cups and napkins. I scrunched my nose and plopped down in the spinning chair.

"Hello, Hello Hello?" a voice buzzed over a messaging system. It startled me and I looked throughout the room in a panic trying to find the source of the sound.

"The hell.." I mutter my eyes landing on a cupcake sitting a top a shelf with painted on eyes staring back at me.

"Hi, I'm Phone Guy! Pleasure to meet you! I'd like to leave a few quick words," It went on "Freddy's friends can get a bit active... "

I shake my head to the side as he rambles on. "Blah blah blah, that's completely absurd..." Rolling my eyes I see the monitors pointing towards the animatronics and my eyebrows furrow.

(Animatronics POV)

"Bonnie! Freddy! It's time to get ready!" A large girl chicken animatronic promptly named Chica called out running towards the Bear and and Bunny her footsteps banging and echoing loudly throughout the building.

Freddy's loudly gave an echoing chuckle "Midnight already?"

Bonnie grinned and twitched a little, "Time to play!"

"Hey, I heard they hired a new guy!" The bear cackled.

Chica shone her teeth "And it's his first day!"

(Marks POV)

I lean in closer inspecting deeper. "I'll try out all the cameras to see what they do. Let's check the animatronics, did one of them just move!?" Spring back I clutch my Mac. (sorry i'm totally singing while writing and it truthfully kind of works) "Don't be dumb! That's insane! Look, they're standing all the same. Except for one... Could it be...? Bonnie's staring right at me!?" 

I leaned into the computer as the Rabbit fully turns to look into the camera.

(Animatronics POV)

 He wacks the lens causing glitch sending Mark into a fritz. 

"Bonnie!" Chica lectures. 

"Oops... Sorry!" he replies.

  "AHHHHHHHHH!!!"  

  "What's that sound?" The rabbit exclaims, starring closer into frame.  

"It seems to be screaming..." Chica said sounding concerned.

"Everything's seeming slightly strange..." Freddy mumbles.

"Let's say hi! He seems a bit jumpy... " Bonnie says enthusiastically.

(Marks POV)

 I pound the keys rapidly trying to change what I had just seen from my mind yelling out, "How do these cameras change?! They're heading here just to eat me!" I panic and scream over dramatically "Like juicy flesh fruit! Or maybe they'll all stuff me inside a Fazbear suit!?" 

I jump from my chair and swipe everything off the desk except the computer monitor. 

I run to the doors and slam them close propping them that way with a few spare chairs from within the room. I grab the control panel from under the desk and turn on every light.

  "Seal the doors! Hit the lights!" I'm talking to myself is that alright!? 

(Animatronics POV)

Suddenly a loud bang draws my attention the the oddly placed indoor windows on either side of the office. The lumbering Bear stood his head cocked to the side mouth lulling open.